1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alferman 34"... F/S...With pics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bgf, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

Alferman 34

MIA,

My comment was not meant to harm...only to clarify. You are a good poster and and a understanding person. Hope these pics you have posted will help Jim Veta sell his gun.

Regards,
    Bernie

2. viperrt

viperrt Member

Alferman 34

Nice looking Alfermann. The "boys" must have made changes as the trigger does not look anything like the one in mine (#155). Bill

Bump to the top!

3. Whiz Bang

Whiz Bang TS Member

Alferman 34

viperrt the Alfermann's changed the trigger design after #22 or #28 can't remember for sure. You will notice on the gun above the trigger group screw is on the out side of the receiver. After #22 or 28 the screw that holds your trigger group in is in side the receiver.

Sometime after #36 the Alfermann redesigned the trigger to what is know referred to as the hammer-lock pull trigger. The hammer lock was a upgrade until at least #59 And has been the standard trigger since. I own #59.

4. viperrt

viperrt Member

Alferman 34

whiz bang, thanks for the Alfermann history lesson. The real purpose of my post was to "bump" as is this reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.