1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALF/CIO Endorses.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

somebody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Guess Who??????

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Romney! Ha,Ha,Ha, LOL. Mike.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

The bamster won't allow any union member to vote for anyone but his self. that would be freedom!!

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Ask around MissSiralott, the shit you smell is your own....

5. ThorsDad

ThorsDad TS Member

My union Operaters and Engineers and the company I work for tried to shove Obama down our throats but are now snivelling about the Keystone pipeline . They just don't understand the people paying the dues , I haven't yet work with a liberal democrat operater yet . Jay

6. SirMissalott

Could be BigM, but next time you attend your union meeting bring up your desire to vote for a non democrat candidate see where it gets you. By the way contrary to what you may believe I'm not anti union, I am however pro freedom and I feel the union "MEMBERSHIP" should have a say in how it's dues are spent and which candidate is supported. Do you?

7. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I can't help but laugh my ass off when I read comments about union leadership MAKING members vote the way they are told to. LOL

Apparently it comes from people more stupid than the ones they are trying to criticize.

Does union membership have a say in how their dues are spent.....Yes the do...they vote union officials in or out of office.

Why is it you make comments about things with out all the information needed to make a responsible decision. Is that how you do things at home?

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Likes-to-shoot,

You neglect to pay sufficient attention to the power of incumbency and the power of those alreay in power who have the money (the members' money) to perpetuate themelves in power. Without governmebnt intervention, unions almost NEVER change leadership, especially at the top. The members be damned!

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

LTS,,,,,,I laugh mine off when I hear union mambers say "their" dues don't go to the democrats......

10. SirMissalott

I was in the Teamsters for a good while, some of the finest hard working people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. But if you think it was any kind of a democracy how our dues were spent or which politician was supported...not so much.
    And it didn't matter if the politician supported union job creating legislature or not ( NAFTA, GATT illegal immigration, pipe lines, closing oil wells etc..) Our $$ and support went to the crook in charge. just my S--- smelling opinion based on experience??

11. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

So... what's your point?? Everyone knows the unions back the Dems for the most part.

Try some different bait or lure.

12. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

OMG. Don't keep us in suspense any longer. Who did the AFL-CIO endorse ? Pleeeeeease tell us. We gots to know.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

13. ctreay

ctreay Member

If Jesus himself were running the unions would still back the obummer dumborats.

ctreay

14. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

These three kids are sitting around talking, and the first kid says, "My dad is so fast, he can shoot an arrow down range and run down there to see where it lands".

The second little kid says, "That's nothing, my dad is so fast that when he goes to sleep at night and turns off the lights, he can be in bed before the room gets dark".

The third little kid says, "I got all you guys beat. My dad is in the Teamsters. He's so fast that when he gets off of work at 4:30, he's home by 2:15".

Brought to you by the non union workers of America. Unlike union members, I work for a living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.