1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALF-99

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BBowen, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBowen

BBowen Member

MR. JAMES E. RAUSCH
    8175 SO.340 E.
    STAR CITY, IN. 46985

mr. rausch,

while responding to anything that you post on ts.com serves little purpose, i just couldn't help myself regarding your post concerning J.D. SQUIRE.

"J.D. It,s Real easy you see the handle you pass over it. You just know it,s going to be stupid." (can someone please tell me what this means??)

for someone who misspells a three letter word twice in the course of two drivelling sentences to call j.d. squire stupid is pathetically amusing.
    EVERYONE who knows j.d. will confirm he is a bright, well mannered, young man destined for greatness. you on the other hand, seem to lack all of those character traits along with of all your obnoxious chronies that have made trapshooters.com and registered trapshooting today much less than it could be.

you posted recently to one of them, MR. JACK SWANSON aka MIA: "keep stirring the pot." that's exactly what all of you do--just stir the pot. in your case however the pot is full of b.s. it says below "ASK YOURSELF IF YOU WOULD SAY THIS TO THAT PERSON'S FACE BEFORE PRESSING SUBMIT MESSAGE." i would not only repeat what i have said above but much more if i ever have the displeasure of seeing you in person.

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net

btw, thanks for the ups on our auction thread. it was very successful.

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bruce, I think you misread this one. It looked to me like ole Jim was telling JD to pass over BoogerBlue's posts. Harv.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Bruce Bowen Shotshell is correct . My remark was to J.D. about Booger .

But you have a way .

ALF

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I always thought I would buy a Bowen gun some day but after his post I seriously doubt it

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

cubancigar You can get them on Auctionarms.com

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

C'mon Bruce, you made a mistake, called Jim out and posted his info. Also took a shot at Jack, who helps out a lot of people here doing pic's, etc. and no apology or retraction? Maybe you are just here to sell guns. Harv Shell. 0111535.

7. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I do not even know what this is all about. But I do know that putting the man's name and address on a public forum is not cool. Bruce do the right thing now Please!!!! Let's keep peace!!!!!
    Don

8. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Hey Alf, I'm kinda glad he put your name up there.

Just proves that zarathrusta was wrong about you and I being the same person. I guess he figured it out though when I told him I would bet him 5K that I would put my own name and address up to win the bet. Come to think of it, he never DID answer that challenge.

What a buffoon. To use the word he called people. LOL

AJ100),Tom Vogt, 2727 Ridge Rd, South Park Pa., 15129

[​IMG]

9. kriegazzi

kriegazzi TS Member

Boy, am I glad that Mr. Rausch's address got posted on here. I have been trying to find out where this guy lives for a couple months now. I have a score to settle with him! Thank you Mr. Bowen! Try and duck me now Mr. Rausch.

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"Hey pal. Don't be jumpin on this here thread. Git chure own Bowen Complaint'

If your are talking to me, I don't have a complaint, I don't even know who Bruce Bowan is. I just wanted ALF to know I saw his name and put mine up there too.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Hi Mike Yes come on over the coffee is on . I was at oakwood last Saturday but no Mike ?? It,s to cold for Dick and that is my story .

ALF

12. kriegazzi

kriegazzi TS Member

Old timers is setting in on you buddy. I was there and talked to you. Or was it the week before? Anyway, did you get a skeet gun yet? OOps, I forgot, you don't want anyone to know.

13. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

kriegazzi... "Old timers is setting in on you buddy. I was there and talked to you. Or was it the week before?"....now that's funny!!!!!!!!!

14. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

RickN don,t egg him on please .

ALF

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Bruce misunderstood the post, and Alf99 is a good guy. Let it go at that. Alf....Skeet gun???????

16. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

The ironic part of this whole thread is that Jim (alf 99) bought a gun from the "esteemed" Mr. Bowen and broke to my knowledge his only 100 strt with it! I would really be surprised if Alf 99 buys another or anyone else in our neck of the woods! Tom Rhoads

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wow...I didn't realize that hanging around the Deadwood Social Club made you into a paranoid, eccentric recluse with no social skills or sense of humor.

Hope the buyer of the gun is forewarned...

18. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I see you guys are finally learning. Pukey tried to tell you about bowen many months ago but nobody would listen. You think maybe he "ain't" God after all?

BB

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Well, if God were an eccentric, paranoid recluse with no social skills or sense of humor...

20. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Sure can tell that "Cabin Fever" has set in!!

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.