1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Mountainsteve, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

I may change my mind on AR's after hearing this guy. Maybe I need them to protect myself against the law abiding gun nuts.

2. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Both work for Time-Warner.

Wag the Dog.

3. wayno

wayno TS Member

alex jones is simply a picture of what all the extreme right wing gun nuts sppear to be to the rest of the country. he is the worst possible image for those of us who want to keep the purchase of guns as free as possible.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

and wayno,,,,,,,just how "free" do you want gun purchases to be?????

5. wayno

wayno TS Member

as free as possible, bigdog. much "freer" than you would think. although i can't stand the sound of semi automatics on both sides of me on the rznge, i can move somewhere else. i really don't understand the need for the entire ar rage. but i certainly wouldn't agree with the government's efforts to ban their sales.

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Alex Jones, as intense as he is, isn't one stinking bit different in the direction he goes than the leftist pukes in the media and politics who go left.

7. hera200

hera200 Member

Yeah, unfortunately he got really carried away with his inability to control his presentation. But, if you could overlook that and listen to what he was actually saying, he made some great points particularly re the incredibly high rate of violent crime in piers' great Britain. If Wayne La Pierre had those facts on violent crime rates in other countries particularly after gun control law implimentation, his appearance could have really been impressive.

8. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

This is what happens when you have a so called expert gone awry! He was as bad as the leftist nut on the other end. Never let the left rattle you, especially on TV. He needed to continue to pound on % of increase in violent crime in both Great Britain and Australia vs that of the US. The numbers say it all. Although, murder has dropped in both countries, all other victim crimes ( aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, kidnapping, rape are up, and in Australia it leads the world in % of victim crimes! All Jones did was hurt the cause not help it.

Rick

9. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

OICU812,
    Armalite Rifle.

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Unfortunately Alex's entire presentation of himself is to be shocking. Usually the truth is shocking enough. I don't know. Is it possible that Americans need to be shocked to get them to actually focus on the facts? When you consider the volume of shock TV the average American consumes maybe Alex isn't so shocking after all.

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Where he really became irrelevant, was when he started the personal attacks. That in itself made anyone that was watching, think this guy is just another gun crazed lunatic. At least LaPierre is calm and gathered in his thoughts. Even though he may have been a little off in his presentation.

12. schwabby

schwabby Member

Alex Jones would be a liberal on this site.

13. johnboy

johnboy Member

He is a plant by the gun control folks.

14. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/119349" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Jbbor, pretty convincing stats WXIX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.