1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alex Jones did not serve us well

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by J.Fred.Muggs, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Fred.Muggs

J.Fred.Muggs TS Member

Alex Jones did not serve our cause. He came off as a deranged blow-hard. He scared a lot of Americans, Americans we need on our side.

2. wayno

wayno TS Member

bingo. but many americans would have just the same reaction to many of the posts filed in this forum.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He serves your agenda very well, you are both anti gun

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So I must profess ignorance, who is Alex Jones and when was it decided he speaks for me?

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Over 100,000 signatures to send Mogan home! Obo said he could stay(amnesty)

Britain said KEEP him they don't want him back!!

Alex Jones put up quite a show though!

Doesn't speak for me either!

"Truth is an obstacle for liberals" Allen West

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I think he may be a posting on this site! LOL

7. Baber

Baber TS Member

Sadly Mr. Jones came across like a raving lunatic. He could have presented he case in a much better manner. It appears to me that CNN put him on knowing he would come across like a mad dog.

T

8. wayno

wayno TS Member

rick, he may not speak for you; but he no doubt speaks like you.

9. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

The pro-gun people need to stick with the NRA when it comes to prime time!

Take a look at the last sentance

Off the internet...

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network on over 70 AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.

Mainstream sources have described Jones as a conservative and as a right-wing conspiracy theorist. Jones sees himself as a libertarian, and rejects being described as a right-winger. He has also called himself a paleoconservative and an "aggressive constitutionalist". Jones has been the center of many controversies such as the one surrounding his actions and statements about gun control after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting,

and has accused the US government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and September 11 attacks.

10. Stl Flyn

Come on, Rick is not even close. Although I have not seen him speak in person, so I don't know how he is acting when he types. LOL

Mr. Jones allowed his ego to fall into the trap. I really think Morgan was hoping he would cold-cock him right there on the show. Morgan certainly was not afraid of him.

11. Rick Barker

Again, Stl Flynn, who is Alex Jones?

Where does he come from, what has he done to be the speaker for Conservatives?

I have not heard of him before and I have no clue who he is. If he is a regular on CNN, I would not know it, because I do not watch it.

I know who Joe Biden is, poster child for the Democrat and Liberal mindset, as I cannot escape seeing him every day on the news, saying one dumb thing after another.

12. Stl Flyn

You should know him Rick, you listen to all of those radio personalities. LOL

Did you watch the link in the original thread? Joe above has some insight on him.

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Pocorn please, ah hold the salt and butter.

14. Rick Barker

I watched the video and I still do not know who he is. Has he threatened to kill Liberals or restrict their rghts?

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If it was on CNN, about 40 people saw it, so who cares?

Bob Falfa

16. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

.....and when Bwany Fwank or Algore is screaming in a fist pounding, spittle flinging tirade, that makes Americans comfortable and seems perfectly normal.

The second ammendment is written in what I call perfect language. We Americans read anything that is written in perfect language in the same way we read anything else. That is, casually. Consequently we typically miss the salient point of something that is written perfectly. The second amendment was written to preclude the legitimate possibility of being misinterpreted, but people read it casually and understand it casually and fail to truly understand it. It is often purposely and willfully misinterpreted in a bald faced attempt to circumvent it.

17. hera200

hera200 Member

As I watched and listened I came to the conclusion that Jones was purposely doing to Morgan what Morgan had done to the head of Gun Owners of America just a day or two before. Remember Morgan ranting and not even giving a chance to his guest to finish a sentence and calling him "a very stupid man". As well, dont forget how great his 'Mother Britain' was and how bad AMERICA WAS BY COMPARISON.

I think the most important aspects were to be found by just listening to what Jones was actually saying, not just how he said it. His points were right on re: the overall violent crime rate in Britain vs the US and he did stop Morgan in his tracks several times with irrefutable facts. Unfortunately his delivery may have turned off many listeners but again I know he was not about to have happen to him what he saw happen to the prior pro-gun speaker. Just my perspective......BUD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.