1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alberta Weather

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by white rattler, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

How's things back home? It's been six months and I am thinking of starting to head back to Wild Rose Country. Are we ready for the first shoot of the summer season in Calgary? Trevor Dawe.

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Hey Trevor, today we started out with 7 inches wet snow then it warmed a little then we got 2 more inches. Saturday and Sunday a high of 20 C is expected and there is a non registered shoot in Calgary. A lot of shooters were at the club last Sunday. Have a safe trip home.

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Just a few snow pellets out here at the farm...a bit more in town. I was giving the lawn it's yearly shave and bag job this afternoon...could have used Calgary's snowstorm...kinda dry here. Fun shoot at Claresholm on Saturday. I'm goin'!! Have a safe trip home, Trevor.

Ron

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Trev,
    Don't forget Great Falls on the 25th and 26th....we sent out programs last week.
    I would even entertain you shooting with me...so you wouldn't have to worry about me setting off your targets... :)

Rickyd

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Mike and Ron, The snow does not sound good. Red Mt is having a shoot this coming weekend that I think I will stay for. It is to be in the 90s by this weekend and that is starting to get warm for me. I will then head to Redlands for a 3 day shoot on April 18,19 and the 20th. Then I will start heading north. Trevor.

6. LI

LI TS Member

Trevor, Don't forget to bring me a top single K80 Trap Special Combo! Thanks, Larry

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Larry...giving up the Bowen???

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.