1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alberta Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

Wishing all my Alberta Shooters a very good time over the upcoming holiday season. I hope every one get lots to eat and drink. I really do hope the weather warms up and you all can get out and shoot some targets over the holidays. As for me is just shoot,shoot and more shooting with the odd Gin and Tonic to keep the dust down. Hope to see you all in May of 2009. Trevor Dawe.

2. LI

LI TS Member

Trevor,
    Hope you have a great Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Say hi to Allan if you see him. Larry

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

All the best to you Trevor!....hope to shoot with you in 2009.

Ron

4. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

hello trevor, happy holidays. thanks for your help in tucson,they showed up in 2 days. see you in the spring, ED

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Ah Alberta.........My favorite place in Canada.

Hauxfan!

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays, Trevor. We made it to warm and sunny Colorado but the trip from Calgary to Sheridan Wyo was no fun at all. See you in the spring and keep shooting good.

7. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Mike, you might have some trouble getting back after last night. I think we got around another 10 inches.

<a href="http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/ric3677/?action=view&current=snow2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Rickyd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.