1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alberta Provincials

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

We just finished five days of shooting at the Calgary Firearms Center and I would like to thank all the people working there for a very well run shoot. We were lucky to get five good days of Alberta summer weather. The grounds were great, the B.B.Q. was very good as was all the meals. The scores were right up there with lots of Trophies. Once again Thank you one and all. Trevor Dawe.

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Indeed, Trevor, it was a great shoot!...my wife amd I had a wonderful time...and may I add my congrats to the APTA and Calgary Firearms Centre for all thier good work! the weekend was perfect!!

Ron Burr

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Congrats to Trevor, you did quite well for a guy who doesn't believe in Category trophies. Vet Singles; Vet Handicap with a 97; and Vet HAA: Congrats also to AJJ for his 97 in Handicap and the Senior Vet trophy.

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

TTT for Calgary

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Nice shooting Trevor....hope to see you in Helena for Labor Day shoot.

You too Mike.

Rick in Mt.

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

To the top for the pig, as it gave up it's life just so I could eat him, her or it what ever it was it was sure good. Trevor Dawe.

7. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

That wuz one fine tastin' hog fer sure!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.