1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alberta eagles second try

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Skippyd, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skippyd

Skippyd Member

I took my Lab pup out for a walk on Sunday morning along the South Saskatchewan River in Medicine Hat, Alberta and in the trees on the other side of the river I noticed a pair of Bald Eagles that are back already. We normally have 3 to 4 nesting pairs in these trees along the river but this seems early maybe spring is here. Also included a couple pictures of my pup.
    Darrell Austin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Good looking pup. Trevor Dawe

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Those 2 must be VERY accomplished in landing to land that close to each other without knocking the 1st one off. Yes it does seem early they are usually still in NE Iowa on the Mississippi until mid Feb. hope that this is a sign of an early spring. Ross Puls

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Beautiful dog and Eagles

We have a bunch of Golden Eagles around here and the other night we were sitting in the cabana having a few adult beverages, and one swooped in and nailed a Ringneck duck, never seen that before

5. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I hate to agree with Trevor.......but that's one nice looking dog.
    Maybe the wife and I will make it up this spring to shoot.

Rick in MT

6. Steve101

Steve101 TS Member

Darrell that pup is ready for the ringneck classic in Brooks you better bring her along.

7. Skippyd

Skippyd Member

Steve if I brought her up to Brooks she would be tripping me up from being under foot or I would be chasing her all over the place. Plus this way I can shoot the birds and your dogs will take them back to you to carry for me.

Rick thanks for the compliment on the hound. Hope you and your wife can make it up for the spring shoot.

Darrell Austin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.