1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Albany Protest

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Very little on last nights late local news. How many? Results? Also I heard that Maryland has passed a similar bill to NY's "Unsafe Act." Whats happened there? thanks ed nichols

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Last number I heard was 12k, and I was one of them. Park was packed, and there were DOZENS of buses there. I guess it was on the national and local news, there were reporters from all 3 of the local stations @ the bus pickup @ 5am. Not sure what kind of coverage we got, I came home and went to bed LOL it was a long day.

3. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

The news definatly down played the numbers and gave us very little coverage as expected. Great day with a lot of people of all walks of life.
    This was the largest gathering ever on the capitol ground. As skeet_man said in the neighborhood of 12,000.check out the above link to see some photos.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I don't believe the elected officials in Albany had/have any idea what hornets nest they riled up. Disappointing to see all the elected officials who didn't bother to show up yesterday. Also very disappointing to see the disheveled/run down state of some/most of the legislators offices. Some of them need to invest in some drywall compound in lights. If they were renting their offices from a landlord, they wouldn't be getting their security deposit back LOL.

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They had a great spot on Cam&Co. tonight on Sportsman channel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.