1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Albany oregon gun club--wow what a place

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Had the opportunity to shoot last night at this club. what a beautiful place. Clean and neat as a pin. covered places to sit while waiting to shoot. The people at this club were so nice to packman and myself. Everyone came over and said hello and asked how we were doing. Tried some of the games. These guys are tough. The shoot lots of protector/backers from the 40 yard line and then the oakleys from about 45 yards and about 45 degrees from the side of the trap house. How about a 4 gun annie oakley with no free rides. 4 guns up and if nobody hits the target then the same 4 guys shoot again. if nobody hits they try it once more but this time if nobody hits it the ENTIRE line shoots all at once and if ANYONE HITS IT those 4 guys either get a mark or are out. No friends in this game. Had a great time, met new people and packman and I renewed old friendships. check out the albany gun club Thursday and Sundays. they make you feel right at home. Thanks Motordoc

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Good club, inexpensive membership and cost per round. Shoot tokens take care of payment with minimum of overseeing. Specializing in game shooting bringing participants from neighboring states and beyond. Two thumbs up!....breakemall....Bob Dodd

3. redhawk

redhawk Member

ALBANYGUNCLUB.COM

4. claybuster38

claybuster38 Member

I also shoot there when I am in Oregon. They are a bunch of great guys. I also shoot at the rifle & pistle club at Saddle butte. a great bunch there too. I certainly could live in the area. Marv White

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.