1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alaskan Bumper Sticker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

One for the rest of the states:

Biden: Cleverly Disguised as an Adult

2. recurvyarcher

Typo. Fixed it. Fingers going to fast.

3. recurvyarcher

Bumper sticker with her pic on it that says "If you think I'm sexy, you should see my ideas!"

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Our HOT GOVERNOR can beat up your SENATOR!

6. chessney

chessney TS Member

Excuses excuses excuses!!!Ziggy

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin on her daughter's pregnancy:

""We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us. Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support."

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media to respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates.""

It's easy, in the midst of a political campaign, to forget that the people involved are, after all, people. Some of them -- Sarah Palin, for instance -- place themselves under a media spotlight of their own free will. Others -- her daughter, for instance -- wind up there through no fault of their own. Imagine yourself in her position: there you are, seventeen years old, pregnant, unmarried. Maybe you understand what happened and why; and maybe your parents and friends do as well. And yet, despite that, people are about to use you and your unborn child to score points on one another, without any regard whatsoever for you and your actual situation.""

Walk in another's shoes before you hold yourself out as perfect. I also have things in my family and past that I am not the most proud of. Do you??

8. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Quote-- "Heard Palin's unmarried teen-age daughter is pregnant. Good family values? "

What other option besides letting the world know?? Oh yea, wisk her away like most of the other politicians, to some boarding house to have the kid and put it up for adoption or as a Liberal would do..have an abortion....of course, under the cloak of secrecy.

9. recurvyarcher

LOL...Flincher, it must be the heat. I'm not even gonna fix that one.

And it depends on what you think are the more important values of a family. I've seen people kick their teen daughters out of the house for becoming pregnant. I've seen parents push their daughters to have an abortion against their daughter's will. These are parents, in both instances, who "did everything right" and had "good family values", yet when their daughters really needed their support and love, the parents couldn't muster it.

10. robtbracco

robtbracco TS Member

Yep....you know what Obuma is thinking..."that girl is being punished with a baby." Too bad his mother was punished with a baby....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.