1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alaska trip information request

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

My wife booked a cruise from Steward to Vancouver in July and I would like to take a pre cruise trip to Denali with my 2 daughters 13 and 15 years old.

We are flying into Anchorage and I was thinking a scenic train into the park and a bus or train back to Steward to meet my wife and get on the ship.

I am looking for advice as to set up an itinerary of where to stay and what are the best places to visit and what to avoid kind of the insiders opnions. I plan to do this over a 7 day time frame.

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Buddy

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Email coming at you...

jeff

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Click the above link for my trip info.

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Hi Jeff,
    I received your e mail and just wanted to say thanks for a great itinerary and places to stay. I will make reservations this week on your advice. I would like to visit your club while there is I have the time and I would have shot the state shoot but my cruise leaves on the 16th. I will e mail you my dates and see if we can hook up at the club or in town.

Thanks a ton,
    Buddy

YSR-racer thanks for you link on your fishing trip I plan on fishing one day.

The last time I took my daughters fishing and they saw the fish flopping around on the ground trying to breath they made me pot it back in the water and release the one I had on the line.

They really love animals as I have a Applause horse, Yellow Lab, Persian Cat, one Siamese fighting fish, and a Ginnie Pig they love them I get to clean and take care of them. Technology has taken the place of chores with their home work and IM messages and text messages and sports teams but they are my best buddies I have so much fun with them and they protect me from their mother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.