1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alaska state shoot any scores?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike T, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

any scores?
    my brother-in-law is there from Iowa
    thanks
    mike t

2. mike T

mike T Member

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

I have to say this is the most fun I have ever had at a shoot. Last night after the steak dinner we threw horse shoes until midnight. The night before after cooking salmon and halibut, there was a little fun had at the exepense of good old Yukonjack222.(Pictures to follow)Even with the wet weather I have to say that the targets were great and the scores showed it. Dave Cross has turned the Birchwood club into one of the best travel destinations you could imagine. Great job!!!

Jim

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Harold and his wife are up in Denali today. Yesterday as they were leaving he told me he had a great time, and that he knew he was already coming back to our state.

Now that he's been here, and shot, and seen it...he said he knows how he'll schedule it up next time. I don't think he shot as good as he'd hoped, but shooting with a torn rotator cuff will do that.

I'm starting a scores and results thread. OTNOT is right...it was a GREAT shoot (I have to say that, I'm the prez - but it's true). Dave Cross has our club top notch.

jeff

5. mono1393

mono1393 Member

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

If you can imagine 5 adult men laughing and giggling like school children then you know what went on to pull off this practical joke on YukonJack222 who will have to tell your his side of the story when he returns from the PITA Grand.

<a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i76/otnot06/?action=view┬Ąt=JimandJune.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

This picture was taken at 11PM and we have lost an hour and a half since June 21st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.