1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alaska State Shoot 2010-Hats??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DENNISMASTROLIA1, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

I was just wondering if-1.There were any Alaska State shoot hats for sale this year at the shoot? And 2. What were they like? Any body have any pics? Thanks--Dennis

2. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Thanks YUKONJACK222---Dennis

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Dennis if we had hats Pete would have bought you one.....

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I think we have some pins left over, if you're interested, we could mail one.

We've done shirts three years in a row now...we're trying to get the out of state folks to come visit us, and we figure that folks will wear shirts to a shoot and thereby spark conversation about the shoot.

The new board is talking a bit about hats next year....I hope they stay shirts, but don't have a voice anymore. Of course, I can complain loudly.

5. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

Jeff your getting a special commorative pair of socks next year and a HAT dammit.

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Socks??? Cool.

This from a man who i've never seen in anything other than his 2007 Alaska State shoot shirt, despite the fact I KNOW he only has one of them.

Unlike me, I have 4. There should be SOME benefit to being Prez after all...

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

Thanks Frank-you are right.I had asked Jerry Hall to get me a hat--I received nothing-he gave out shirts--I still got nothing!!!!LOL!!

8. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Have there been any plans made for a cruise to AK for the 2011 state shoot?

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

big heap....YES.

We have a deal in place with Princess. The ads should be hitting Trap and Field and RIGHT HERE ON TS.com, according to Princess...

I just found out this morning, they're buying ads in TandF from October through May and planning banner ads here...sponsoring the site, if you will. They're also planning on TrapshootingUSA ads.

I don't have all the cruise details, but we will shortly. I do know that the cruise we've targeted departs AFTER the state shoot, around the 20th of July.

I'll drop you a PM.
    jeff

10. otnot

otnot Active Member

Hey Jeff!
    I think it maybe a good idea to tie our state shoot with the PITA Grand which is right after our shoot?? You could shoot up here and get off the boat and shoot the PITA grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.