1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alaska State PITA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BabyB, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyB

BabyB TS Member

Wonder how the 50th State PITA shoot went in Fairbanks this last weekend and who the winners were

Thanks

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Jeff?????

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

I heard Andy Blore was HOA. I didn't hear of many good scores other than Fleming shooting 100 straight two days in a row in singles. I guess it was a good turnout this year.

Jim

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'm back...it was tough. I only shot Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

sorry. Premature post, there. A guy hates to admit that.....

Friday I had a 89 in singles, an 85 in the caps and an 87 in the doubles. Saturday I had a 180 in the singles championship. Sunday I had an 87 again in the doubles (good for 6th place overall, one off the pace for A champion) and an 85 in the caps.

Scores, overall, were very low. Fleming shot 100 straight in singles the first two days, but then couldn't hit the ground. Doubles were impossible...in fact, I think I beat the whole Anchorage contingent with the 87s, and we're talking about a group that carries averages well over 90 - all A or AA shooters. In the caps, I think my 85 beat most of the Anchorage boys again - Gary Peters had an 84, after having 48 on the front half he faltered to a 36 on the back.

It was tough. No doubt about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
alaska state pita shoot

fairbanks ak trap club pita state shoot results