1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALASKA STATE PITA SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coyote 270, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

PITA STATE SHOOT Starts the 12th of June, next week. Who's going?

2. truxx

truxx TS Member

Well I'm going. Does this mean I have to actually shoot good to win all those neat out of state prizes?? Man, life gets tough when ya get old LOL
    See ya there dave

3. otnot

otnot Active Member

I sure wish I could make it. This is one of the most fun shoots you will ever attend. Did you guys ever find out who put the lawn furniture on the roof?

4. big D

big D TS Member

Jim, Fox News claims they have a video of a foamer and a fisher doing the furniture on the roof job.Dave

5. otnot

otnot Active Member

If I remember right, the fisher and foamer were driven home that night due to the bottle flu.

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

god looks after fools and little children. There's no prize for figuring out which category Fleming and Trujillo (foamer and fisher, respectively) fit into.

I'm sure you were both sober enough to handle it. I have great, if misplaced, faith in both of you...

jeff

7. big D

big D TS Member

Right on Jeff P Dave

8. otnot

otnot Active Member

Now,Now Mr.P. I still want to know who did it. It wasn't me I swear. I bet you guys missed Jim and I. LOL