1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alaska State ATA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by furface, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furface

furface Member

We are planing on driving up & catching the state shoot. How many squads do they usually have? Thanks for your input. Joe B.

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Hey Joe...

Yukons right...we're hoping for 25 or better. Don't worry, we'll have a spot for you if I have to have the whole damn shoot resquaded.

Drop me an email, above, we'll do anything we can to make sure you have a great trip....help with hotels, restaurants, places to go, things to do, shells, rental cars, whatever.

You're welcome to mail stuff to me or have me store guns, etc while you're out touring around.

jeff

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

good support from alaska! is the shoot program on line?

mwmd

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

not yet...we'll publish in the next couple of weeks, and I'll have a .pdf copy I can email to anyone who wants it.

heard from another shooter in Idaho who is headed our way...we're going to have a big contingent of out of staters this year, and it's going to be a great shoot.

5. mwmd

mwmd Member

IM tentatively planning also from Texas, look forward to the PDF File on the program

MWMD

6. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

MWMD...send me an email, I'll get you the 2007 program, which other than the dates and the sponsor information, is almost identical. Order of events, trophies, etc...all the same.

jeff

7. mwmd

mwmd Member

hi jeff, just sent you a private msg with my email, tnx again

Mike

8. furface

furface Member

A great big thanks to you Jeff. I am really looking forward getting to shoot there. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Thanks again for the phone call this am.
    Joe

9. otnot

otnot Active Member

If you guys come up for our state shoot make sure you leave enough time either before or after the shoot to go fishing since the salmon are running strong that time of year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.