1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alan O'day dies

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bisi, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Alan O

Wierd how you remember things. I remember trips and places by songs. On one of the trips I took I remember a song by Alan O'day - "Undercover Angel" that was on the charts back in the mid 70s. Well he died today.

I remember a trip a buddy and mine took who was just out of the service. We took a tour of the West. We drove the Pacific Coast Highway from San Fran to LA and we must of heard the song "Undercover Angel" at least 50 times. Every time I hear the song I think about Big Sur, that winding highway and all those pretty towns.

Thanks for the memories.

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

I'll probable regret posting this. But, I've used music and song to get through many times of my life. It started before American Bandstand, and ended with Harry Chapin. However, one of the more memorable songs was 'Love Me Two Times' by the Doors.........for the obvious reasons in 1967. The strange thing is that song worked so well.

Both Jim Morrison and Harry are dead a long time.......... Now, when it's not Classical, it's Dire Straits, Marc Cohn or Neil Young - mostly. Music soothes the savage beast.

Memories, indeed

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.