1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**Alamo Arms and Krieghoff Intl**

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by billkgun, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billkgun

billkgun Member

At this years Grand, I had three K-80's worked on. Krieghoff Intl. repaired my Sporting at NO CHARGE, and did an annul service on my trap combo for a very reasonable fee. Alamo Arms fitted a new barrel and performed an annual service to another K-80 for a very reasonable fee, and then gave me a 10% discount!
    Now the best part, I left the gun with Alamo. to have my old unsingle fitted to this gun. Krieghoff Intl. found a problem with this barrel,in the chamber area. Krieghoff's solution warranty the barrel! I have been shooting Krieghoffs for 15 years. Every time I have needed service, it has been done in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. Krieghof is the BEST. Thanks to Don, Rich and Norbert. Bill Corvers

2. billkgun

billkgun Member

Perazzi shooters take note

3. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Trust me....Perazzi shooters know all too well.....Jerry

4. JDS

JDS TS Member

I can second this with one addition Braxton. This is service at it's best.

5. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Rich Kaysa and Norbert are two of the best gunsmiths and we are lucky to have them here in San Antonio.
    Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.