1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALAMABABA MILITIA !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by drunk_again, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

was relaxing in my barkalounger last nite, polishishing off my 5th quart of Rich and Rare when on the news they were showing how the Alabambaba Militia was wrongly arrested for haveing fire works in their possesion. now this is a crock of liberal bull sheet. how is dem boys f de Alabambaba Militia supose to have a hoe down if they can not posses fire works?? what ya suppose to do when ya hang a ethnic, just sit aound a twidle ya thumbs?? hell no, that calls fer roman candles and da works. just another sad day how we are loseing are rights to be free illiterate southern rednecks.

everyone here needs to rally around the Alabamba militia and raise money for their legal defense.

2. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

i dont own a computer oicu, i rent one .

3. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

oh thats allrighty oicu, your fergiven, i know your doing your very best with you being mentally defective and all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.