1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALABAMA TRAPSHOOTERS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by THALL, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THALL

THALL Member

Merry Christmas to all my Alabama trapshooting buddies. I am looking forward to shooting some targets soon. Even if you are not from Alabama, Merry Christmas. Tim Hall & War Eagle

2. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

Merry Christmas Tim & Roll Tide !!

Bud Wilson Haleyville, Alabama

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

This Yankee is heading to Dothan or Bust... Roll Tide!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all... we celebrate both in our mixed bag...

Jay

4. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Merry Christmas Tim; hope to see you soon on the line.

Doc

5. Bama73

Bama73 Member

Merry Christmas and a big ROLL TIDE ROLL Tim. And remember if you're nice Santa may bring you a set of Auburn blinders next state shoot...lol

6. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

Any word on what happened to the Alabama Trap website? Any idea when the Alabama 2012 shooting schedule might start appearing on ATA?

7. THALL

THALL Member

rbmtrap, I am not an officer of the Alabama State Trapshooting Association anymore, so I am not sure what has happened to the website. As far as 2012 shoots, I would check the ATA website for shoots near you & go from there. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. See you on the line. Tim Hall

8. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

I have an in-law who yells "War Eagle".

We tolerate him until the Iron Bowl.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all -- even the War Eagles.

9. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

Tim thanks for your reply, but there are no AL shoots posted as of 12/27. Perhaps you could contact a new AL officer and remind them that the new year starts next week and we can't come if we don't know about them...

Between the lack of posted events, and the disappearance of the AL trap website, hope someone is minding the store - AL has too many nice places to shoot and too many nice people to fade away by neglect...

10. THALL

THALL Member

rmbtrap, you are right. The shootata.com website does not show any shoots for any zip code that I punched into their box. Maybe it will be back up after the holidays. Shoot well. Tim Hall

11. JES

JES Member

What is the date for the state shoot? I wish there was somewhere to go that would list the southern state shoots.

12. THALL

THALL Member

JES, I am not sure, but I think it is May 31, June 1st, June 2nd & June 3rd. Tim Hall

13. JES

JES Member

Thank you, I have friends looking to make the drive from Cal. and told them we have shoots early starting in May before heat and humidity!!! Maybe they can hit some shoots along the way to South Carolina!! Jan Slough

14. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

If you shoot at an Alabama trap club can you get a Moon Pie and a RC cola there?

15. THALL

THALL Member

JES, if your friends want to avoid heat & humidity, they should be out of Alabama by the end of April LOL. I liken our state shoot as a good time to get accustomed to the temperatures at the Grand.

Barry, along with the moonpie & RC, you can get a few other things down here too. Shoot well. Tim Hall

16. THALL

THALL Member

Our Treasurer let me know last night that the website www.alabamatrapshooters.com is back up & running. Shoot well. Tim Hall

17. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Happy New Year from N.W. FL ! Hope all of you have a Blessed and joyful 2012! :)

18. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

Tim and everyone

The website is up and running

http://alabamatrapshooters.com

I have updated the website with all the information I have.
    The calendar shows the state shoot and other shoots that have been sent in to the ASTA.

I will update the website with more shoots and information when they are sent to Don Ross.

If you have bookmarked or saved alabamatrapshooters.com under favorites, it may come up as page parked!, if so do a search for it on Google or other search engines.

"Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger"

Hank

19. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

20. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Happy New Year from an Alabama-born transplant to Kansas. Rooooooollll-Tide (although my nephew went to Auburn...LOL!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.