1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### ALABAMA STATE SHOOT ###

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by THALL, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THALL

THALL Member

Hello Jerry: I will be there. Just got through looking over some of the trophies that were shipped to my office. Bill & I went over some of the "to-do" list last night. I will be the one waking up all of the campers with the Kubota tractor moving targets. Look forward to seeing you again. Tim Hall

2. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Most of the North Florida crowd will be there for the whole shoot, See Ya There!!!

Rick

3. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

I will be there all four days as will several of the guys who shoot at Styx River. We should have about 8 or 9 shooters. The owner of Styx River, Brad Prentiss, and his brother Russell will be there for the Saturday and Sunday shoot.

Ray

4. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

The crew from L.A. will be there also!

Hank

5. Damifino

Damifino Member

We'll be there!

6. Bama73

Bama73 Member

I'll be there if the Good Lord's willing and the creeks dont rise. This will be my first State shoot, and second competition. I look foward to it tho.

7. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Jacksonville will arrive Thursday and shoot Friday-Sunday. Bringing Bill the history of the 15th Alabama Regiment to go with their flag.

Van

8. Kevin Fleming

Kevin Fleming Active Member

Van,

Do ya'll shoot at JGC? If so I have something that might interest you. I'll be the guy carrying HiVolts's trophys around for him..

Seriously, I'll be hangin' with the panhandle folks.

Kevin

9. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Kevin,
    Yes, we shoot a the Jacksonville Gun Club. Those for sure are; Ray Walden, Matt Trammel, and me. Maybe, Jake and Sarah Jacobs, haven't heard from Tom White but the last I heard he was going to try and attend as well.

Van

10. THALL

THALL Member

With the North Carolina shoot being the same weekend as the Alabama shoot, it would not surprise me to have more Florida shooters than Georgia shooters for the first time that I know of. We will probably loose a lot of the northeast Georgia shooters to North Carolina. It will still be a good Alabama shoot. Tim Hall

11. nords

nords Member

As a new person to this sport (5years) I don't know how we can let 2 southeasrern states have state shoots the same weeks????N.C. All I know is Bill Parsons-family and Alabama have a great shoot....GREAT SHOOT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.