1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

alabama state shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotgun1957, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

i picked up my trophy today from the alabama state shoot and was i surprised, in a good way to, i have not had the pleasure of winning many trophy,s in my four years shooting, but this is what makes it all worth it, thanks again to bill,tim, becky and all the gang at dixie and the asta group which i am a proud member, i can,t put a pic up but it was a very nice cup trophy made in the usa,thank you all again

2. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Congratulations again Jerry!

The shot screen is available if you still want it; I saw the young man Sunday who owns it and he is not going to continue recycling shot. The graphite goes with it. Let me know and I will bring it with me to the Rebel Yell this fall.

Doc

3. THALL

THALL Member

Good shooting Jerry. I will be in my normal camping spot #120 at the Grand. Come by if you can. Tim Hall

4. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

I am leaving in the morning; see you there.

Doc

5. shotgun1957

shotgun1957 TS Member

ok guys thanks and i,ll see yall out there next week

6. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Tim,
    See you there. I am leaving Saturday and be on site Sunday.. If you remember and have the time, could you bring my HOA trophy from the AL.State shoot. See you there..

Van

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.