1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alabama State Shoot 2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAP, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAP

BAP TS Member

I want to take this opportunity to than all who attended the Alabama State Shoot this year. Everyone was very understanding about the weather.We new that the implementation of 10 to the post mid way through the Singles Chmpionship was not popular but due to pulling off the field twice due to lightning it was necessary in order to complete the events prior to Sunday night. I would like to thank my wife Becky, The ASTA officers, Mike and Diane Bolling, and many others who worked tirelessly at detriment to their own scores to pull the shoot off. The scores are posted on Trapshooters.com web page. If you have any suggestions or comments you may reach me at billparson@bellsouth.net.
    Sincerly, Bill Parson Jr. / Dixie Trap Club

2. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Bill Thanks for putting on a Great Shoot, no doubt about it you were busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest your hard work did not go unnoticed, I am sure the North Florida gang will be back, I know I will.

Rick

3. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Thanks for the great time and well run shoot. It's always a pleasure coming to your fine establishment. Now, if you could just do a better job of controlling the weather!

Gary Rickard

4. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Thanks for a great event. You provided a path through all obstacles to assure a successful tournament.

Ray

5. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Bill,
    Thanks for a great weekend! I know all the Jacksonville crew had a great time. You, your staff and the ASTA are to be congratulated for putting on a great shoot under some trying conditions.. 10 to a post was the only way you could finish up and though it is a pain, especially in pouring rain, I know all the shooters understood that was the only way to get it in.

Thanks again and I will snail mail you the information on the 15th Alabama flag.

Van

6. Bama73

Bama73 Member

Thanks Bill for all you did to run a great shoot, I know I had a blast and cant wait to come back.

7. Riceman

Riceman Member

Bill enjoyed shooting with you, the 497x500 was great, thanks for a good shoot....Steve

8. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

I didn't mind shooting 10 per post, I missed just as many 2X as 5 per post!

You and the ASTA gang did a great job to pull this one off.

Thanks for a great shoot

Hank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.