1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AL391

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by thrillr89, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thrillr89

thrillr89 Member

I was wondering what the value(less than 500 rds.) of a slightly used Berreta al391 might be? This is the RL model with shorter lop and a 28" bbl. Looks as new. Thanks Dave

2. FrankJ

FrankJ Member

I just bought a 391 parallel with a standard length stock. Seller claimed he shot 200 rounds through it. Like new with no scratches or marks. Paid $900 or it.

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

gun unlimited has 2 new RL's left 28"( old style wood) $800 i think they are called "y" guns

4. Damifino

Damifino Member

"y" guns are factory demos - they may have or may not have ever been fired. They are marked with an upside down y after the serial. Some of the Y guns just went to a show for display or used for a photo shoot. Others may have been used as loaners. They come with the same warranty so you can get a deal on them from time to time.

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

i have a really nice 391 trap monte carlo stock 30 inch--optima chokes, beretta case and paperwork 900 shipped to you. motordoc. contact me at joe1234@ameritech.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.