1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AL391 Urika 2 - Value?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Damifino, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damifino

Damifino Member

I have a Beretta Urika 2 12GA(ladies/youth) in perfect condition. It has a shorter LOP, 14" with a a 28" barrel. A full set of chokes and it has an end cap barrel weight/recoil dampener; also a lever installed onto the chamber button (Glen Hunting installed - not the cheap plastic one that you can get from Beretta). It also has a Keith Heeg custom adjustable comb installed by the man himself (does great work).

My son has outgrown this gun. I'd like to offer it to the kids in the youth program here for a reasonable price (reasonable both ways). What is about the right asking/selling price on this? I checked gun broker and they are everywhere from $500-$1500. Doesn't tell me much.

Thanks in advance.<br>
    Tom Boyer

2. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

9 months ago, I sold my 30" U2 with regular sporting stock for $800 on GB that i bought used from a local guy for $750.

Then 6 months ago, I bought my 12 yr son one similar to yours, 12 GA, 28" with a reduced parallel stock, adjustable combo and gracoil adjustable butt plate with LOP (not recoil reducer) for $800. It was a Urika not a Urika II...not that i think it makes a difference.

At that time, the asking prices for used ones were $650 to $800. I think the extra features make it easier to sell the gun but do not necessarily add $$ to the sale price. You'll note the ones with extra goodies sell almost immediatley and there are several bids. The plain jane ones get listed over and over for a long time -- and often get taken off.

Good luck.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

for kids in a youth program $500

With the understanding that you are giving them a very good value

4. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Tom, sent you a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta al391 urika value