1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AL391 Synthetic with Beretta Inertial Recoil Reduc

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bombadillo, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bombadillo

bombadillo TS Member

So I am trying to make my AL391 Urika II into a better trap gun. I shimmed it up in the stock so as not to have to buy a trap stock, added a fair amount of lead shot in the stock to give it a bit more heft, and purchased a "Multi-Catch" from www.multicatch.com, and added a Beretta "Inertial Recoil Reducer". My question is that reading about the Inertial recoil reduer I've seen people install it in their mag tube (which is obviously the wrong way, but it seems to be working for them.) I don't have a wooden stock or a trap stock and wondered if installing it into the mag tube will hurt anything with the gun. I'm very new at the sport and the added 9.5oz of weight really helps with the swing and follow through of the gun, but I'm just wondering if its going to help at all with it being in the wrong spot. Any help on this would be great if you're familiar with this, but anything woulld help at this point. Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.