1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AL State Shoot - Where to Stay?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Damifino, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damifino

Damifino Member

We are planning to attend the AL State Shoot at the end of May. We will be driving in from Florida and are looking for suggestions on nearby hotels. Thank you.

2. Kimball

Kimball TS Member

Email address? I'll send some information.

3. Damifino

Damifino Member

tboyer@staideng.com

4. BAP

BAP TS Member

Try the Comfort Inn on Carmichael Rd 334-396-6300. There is also a new Howard Johnson's and Holiday Inn Express on US 231 but I don't have their telephone #'s yet. The programs should bew mailed today ( they were printed yesterday). If you need any more info or don't get a program email me at the above address and I will mail you one when I get some in( just drop the 33). Bill Parson Jr.

5. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I have stayed at the Comfort and it is a good place and convenient. There are several other places around the Comfort as well. I don't think you will have trouble finding rooms. Montgomery has alot of Hotels.

If you have never attended the shoot there, you will enjoy it. Bill has a good place to shoot, good help, and good people to attend.
    It is one of my favorites and I live in Mississippi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.