1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

al queda positioning again

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess they may not be a neutered as some would have us believe.......

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Good article. The 'Bad Idea t-shirt' girls weren't too bad either. My wife plays tennis alot and one of her coaches had been coerced to coach at a new 'Muslim Community Center' on the west side of Amarillo. 3-4 of the girls are following the coach, but my wife is not. One of the girls asked her,'Why not?' My wife said I don't care for the Muslim faith, the way they treat women, and they are trying to take over the world with their beliefs, through terrorism, bombings, and so forth. I will not support a Muslim Community Center. Well, I'm proud of my wife. My house will probably be the next target. Incidently, this guy built this place in honor of his desceased wife. Go figure. Charlie

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Big Texas Doggy- well even now the Post is on this- of course now it wont help the Republicans

This is hardly news- the only one that ever said they were gone was President Obamas writing staff before the last set of presidential debates

It might have helped win him the election and thus the importance of the possible motive to cover up the killing of Americans in Libya

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.