1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Al Qaeda - American Muslims Should Buy Guns

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

If they do this expect a ban on guns that look like assault weapons.

See link.

Quotes from Al Qaeda spokesman:

"What are you waiting for?" asks Gadahn in English, and then adds that jihadis shouldn't worry about getting caught, since so many have been released. "Over these past few years, I've seen the release of many, many Mujahideen whom I had never even dreamed would regain their freedom."

"Let's take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle, without a background check, and most likely without having to show an identification card. So what are you waiting for?"

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Fully automatic, no identification, at a gun show. Tell me where that gun show is I wouldn't mind a fully auto. But then again I keep mine legal wouldn't work for me.

3. capulona

capulona TS Member

Awesome! - does this mean we'll have to ban people with long beards and turbans the right to buy guns? How do we tell if it's an Al-Queda guy trying to buy a Ruger Ranch Rifle? Full auto's are useless, semis are better, no? Let the shooting begin! :)

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

They must get their news from PMSNBC. No background check? Fully automatic? No ID? Definitely not coming from FOX news. They must be the same ones that were telling our GI's during the first Iraq war that their wives and girlfriends were back home sleeping with Tom Sellick and Bart Simpson.

JK

5. quartering

quartering Active Member

last gun show i went to looked more like the people of wal mart than it did the jihadists of al qaeda. good luck with it

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

wonder what the musloom in the wh thinks about this????

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

here in VA, if you want to purchase a long gun, classified as a "assault rifle", you must be a US citizen. This was in response to the foreign wingnut (he bought a forged green card IIRC) shooting at people entering (via waiting at a traffic light to drive onto the CIA grounds) back in the 1990's.

Given this, this doesn't really stop these wingnuts from buying face to face offline or a local gunshow. These wingnuts that are here do not wear turbans or sport long beards, at least not here in VA where we have a high concentration of Muslim immigrants. They wear American clothes and have typical American haircuts. And if you visit most online gunboards, you will see a lot of people selling guns face to face, not looking to make it a hassle for a private transaction to go through a dealer transfer. Yeah, the seller must ask the potential buyer is he is legally allowed to buy such a rifle but you think some wingnut is going to answer, "yes, I'm a foreigner intent on killing Americans. Please sell me your rifle."

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Sounds like the Brady website, not Al Qaeda.

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I think it's time to play cowboys and muslims

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

We could all go on a Rag Head Shoot...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.