1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

al gov to arrest illegals-sets stage to sue obama?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by quartering, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quartering

quartering Active Member

bentley signed the nations toughest state law on illegal immigration today. he's going to start rounding them up and turning them over to the feds. there's only one problem: the fed doesn't accept custody of illegals for immigration violations. bentley states that it's a federal law that they do. i guess he's gonna prove it. this is going to be good. good luck with it, bentley

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

It's better to arrest them, put them on prison bus's and transport them to DC then release them.

3. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Toolmaker, I like that. Let them live on the whitehouse lawn.

4. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

I've got em on two sides of my house and the only ones that speak english are the kid's that we are paying to put thru school!Go figure that 3 different families that live in this home and only the kids speak some english!You tell me that they are legal.This country that we live in is so screwed up!The 13 year old got pregnant and her 20 something boyfreind moves in to help the rent and the newborn is now a U.S. citizen."WE" are the ones that are footing the bill for these "FREELOADERS"THe politicians need to go back to the laws of the old west days and eliminate the problem.Screw the liberals

5. Hank55

Hank55 Member

Bami's not going to get rid of them, he and the rest of the liberals need them down the road for votes. Let's face it, until somebody in our Congress has the gonads to stop thinking about getting re-elected so they can continue their leaching off the taxpayers and start doing what's right, this country will continue it's downhill spiral.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Landlords should make sure their fire insurance is paid up.

HM

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...live on the whitehouse lawn and eat watermelons from the whitehouse garden...

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Glad to see that Obama will have another state and more American's to file suit against besides Arizona ... If enough States would enact such laws the Government and the Illegals would get the idea in a damn quick hurry ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. claybuster60

claybuster60 TS Member

AMEN to all postsd

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

ahmen to anchorsteam

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Governor of Arizona (Jan Brewer) has a war chest of well over 1 million dollars that were donated by the citizens and residents of Arizona to defend against Obama and his bunch of Crooks and the lawsuits thay filed against the State of Arizona for protecting ourself ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Next comes open season ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.