1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AL GORE'S LIGHT BILL WAS $1200 on AV.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

He is old Al Gore who is on the NB Peace Prize Award list for his work on Globle Warming. If he has done so much to stop globle warming then why is his electric bill on av $1200.00 per month? He said to the reporters that the light bill is OK because he does other things to off set the light bill. He learned well from the Clintons but I for one saw through his BS answer. You all have to do this and that but I don't. YEAH RIGHT.

2. derbyacresbob

derbyacresbob Well-Known Member

I heard that his lights were on but nobody was at home.

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

derby - I believe you have it wrong. There were home but they could not see the light. Besides I doubt that good old Al ever paid a bill, especially with monies he earned. - Jim

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Am I missing something?
    What has it cost the tax payer?

Talking about forked tongue,look at the politicians in White House.
    How much did it cost to fly Air Force One for a haircut?

How much is the cost to guard the twins?
    How much is the cost to guard Slick Willie, or his wife.

Then you have Haliburton,Blackwater,etc.
    Yep,one million a day aid to the Jews.

Yes,we need to worry about the greenhouse affect.
    How much is this war costing,not counting lost of life?
    22,000 purple hearts as of yesterday.
    I am sorry to say there will be many more.

Yet,it is sad to say not one-not one of the great Bush family is over there.
    Talk about pride,this guy has it.
    $500,000,000 for a new library,which the oil barons in the middle east are donating to.

I will say one thing. There has never been a President that had balls as big as Bush. This guy sleeps well at night.Yet,you people are worried about Gores light bill.If the big boys in Washington could just read this,they would laugh their $ss off.

Bo

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

On the other hand.....

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/02/is_george_bush.php

Text:
    Only your dispassionate Canadian correspondent could write this without colour or favour, but is it possible that George Bush is a secret Green? Evidently his Crawford Winter White House has 25,000 gallons of rainwater storage, gray water collection from sinks and showers for irrigation, passive solar, geothermal heating and cooling. “By marketplace standards, the house is startlingly small,” says David Heymann, the architect of the 4,000-square-foot home. “Clients of similar ilk are building 16-to-20,000-square-foot houses.” Furthermore for thermal mass the walls are clad in "discards of a local stone called Leuders limestone, which is quarried in the area. The 12-to-18-inch-thick stone has a mix of colors on the top and bottom, with a cream- colored center that most people want. “They cut the top and bottom of it off because nobody really wants it,” Heymann says. “So we bought all this throwaway stone. It’s fabulous. It’s got great color and it is relatively inexpensive."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.