1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

al gore and global freezing

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kolared person, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolared person

kolared person TS Member

I think Al Gore should refund his global warming Nobel $ to help all the people who are freezing to death in the Mid west. What do you think?

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I'd be real happy if slime ball Al and the rest of his nanny state save the planet do-gooders would just fall of the planet into oblivion.

Did I mention I'm not a man made global warming believer.

Jim

3. drh08

drh08 TS Member

Hey I must be different as I live in Minnesota, and it's been cold. I do however believe that we are experiencing Global warming. The planit has cycled between warm and cold many times and it appears to be cycling to warm. The real question is are we causing it or is it natural. We arn't stupid and if it's warming up we will figure out how to live in a warmer climate.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Dealing with global warming or cooling is basically a matter of adjusting the thermostat. That's what they are for.

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i think algore should live in the midwest(preferably not in iowa)for a winter out doors with nothing but his underwear to keep his fat rear warm and see if he thinks there is still global warming. i'm with you jim101.as stated above global warming and cooling are normal cycles this earth goes through.jackmitch

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "Global warming" is natural. And in fact, a warm earth is normal as well.<br>
    <br>
    One set of statistical data that the global warming political crowd (including global warming scientists who are getting grants from green sources) are trying to suppress are the volcanic activity timelines vs the global cooling timelines.<br>
    <br>
    Yes, I said global cooling. Temps like we have now, and even hotter, are normal. Extended volcanic activity puts a lot of ash and dust into the atmosphere, and this leads to global cooling. We are coming out of a recent short ice age because volcanic activity has slowed down.<br>
    <br>
    Note when Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines erupted in 1991, there was a sharp downward spike in global average temperatures. Multiply that by a number of such events and it can lead to global cooling on a sustained scale.<br>
    <br>
    Another global warming "secret" is that the global temperature averages today are not directly comparable to the global temperature averages of decades past. This is because the temperature averages taken today are only over land masses. Prior averages included temps over the oceans as well. This artificially raises the global temperature average.<br>
    <br>
    It's all smoke and mirrors, snake oil and hucksterism at its best. Or worst. Depending on your point of view.

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I was at a Chrysler seminar quite a few years ago and Lee said it best.

"There is a seat for every ass" Al Gore keeps looking for his.

I agree it's cyclical.

Jerbear

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

brian i haven't seen you post anything for a while glad to see ya back.jackmitch

9. goldy

goldy TS Member

Sheesh up fellows. Algore has a lot of money tied up in the Carbon Credits scam. Hows he gonna get it back if someone blows the whistle on him?

10. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Goldy, It's a scam alright. Gore guys carbon credits from a company he owns and they don't deal with anyone else. He's not loosing anything but his mind.

Jim

11. quicky

quicky Member

PLEASE check out www.wattsupwiththis.wordpress.com/ for a great site dealing directly with the subject at hand. Also watch the video "The Great Global Warming Swindle" by demanddebate.com. It is the literal antidote to "An Inconvenient Truth." Quicky, 3604522

12. kirbythegunsmith

kirbythegunsmith Member

Does everyone remember Michael Crichton? He wrote a "few" books (some made into movies), and he gave a speech at the California Institute of Technology, and the transcript is at the website url line above. He gives a rather cogent view about the TOTAL lack of scientific principles that were completely abandoned to push an agenda. I did remember a few of the movies due to Michael C., like Andromeda Strain, Westworld, Jurassic Park, etc., but look at the list on his website.

Next
    State of Fear
    Prey
    Timeline
    Airframe
    Twister
    Lost World
    ER
    Disclosure
    Rising Sun
    Jurassic Park
    Travels
    Sphere
    Runaway
    Electronic Life
    Looker
    Congo
    Coma
    Jasper Johns
    Eaters of the Dead
    Great Train Robbery
    Westworld
    Terminal Man
    Five Patients
    Andromeda Strain

13. Brian in Oregon

Jackmitch, I've been in Boise for a while and away from the Internet. Drove through some really nasty weather.

14. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

brian that global freezing is more the norm this winter. it's been the coldest, snowiest winter in a long time in iowa. i'm ready for some global warming myself. bought a rav4 last month and have been real happy with it's snow worthiness. just wish i cold turn it into an fj. jackmitch

15. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

It is freezing in the Midwest, but it is BECAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING.

You have to be an ostrich to think otherwise.

16. Brian in Oregon

I told ya the RAV4 was a nice ride. Glad ya like it.

17. A Sparks

A Sparks Member

I read his whole schtick and he's wrong!

Aliens are to busy making me miss at the 27 yd. line to cause global warming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.