1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Akin needs to step down,,,,,Missourians call

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

upon him to do the right thing.

He will NOT get elected after this STUPID statement,,,,,the democrats will NOT let it die,,,,,he cannot get elected against mccaskill without national backing, which he will NOT get,,,,,,and by not stepping down the widow wins and screws up the balance of the senate which can screw up America for years to come with the SCOTUS justice appointments!!!!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

I still cannot fathom where this seemingly inexhaustible inventory of fundie dumbasses comes from. They're like WWII surplus MREs - you think they've been used up, and Shazam! Someone pries open another crate.

The continued re-appearance of people like this in the political debate is part of the reason why idiots like Obama get elected. It ain't all because of welfare. It's these doofuses who are smart enough to get themselves elected...but seemingly not smart enough to realize when they're outside the safe confines of their fundamentalist mens' church group, and out in the spotlight where people can, you know, actually hear what they say.

Dead serious, I guess we need to start issuing these guys a card to read from, like a "Quality Policy," anytime a reporter "out there in the secular world" asks them a question about Abortion: "I (insert candidate's name here) believe Abortion is a highly contentious issue which has troubled our nation to its core, and would ask that we all continuously strive to examine and re-examine our views on this topic as our consciences would allow, but now, did I mention Obama has destroyed the economy and next question please?"

You know - like Abraham Lincoln up for re-election talking about slavery, or something (if that imagery makes it an easier sell to your church group).

It ain't like this is the first time our nation disagreed with one another over something of moral import. Part of playing at the Championship Table is that you have to be able to handle this stuff without stepping on your d___. If you have renounced the world and truly don't care what the public thinks about what you say, then you shouldn't be a politician in the first place, and should go sit on your mountain and go "ummmmmm."

Cripes. (Sound of Obama raking in another Billion dollars)

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Think the Democrat in the above story will step down, after having sex with a 17 year old boy?

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The gay liberal mayor in Portland didn't step down after having an affair with a young male intern.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The dipstick says he in it for the long run, the dems are going to have fun with this,

He just reloaded their Republican war on women gun with a howitzer shell

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Hippocracy at its best! A Republican has to quit over some dumb statement while Democrats pack fudge and murder while drunk and are Praised!

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

after he loses, he should move to Ca or NY

phil Berkowitz

8. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

His campaign was largely financed by the Dem's because he was the easiest for Clair to beat.

Wonder if he was PAID to say crap like that to insure Clair's election??? just say'in. I didn't vote, nor care for him from the beginning. He and Steelman are BOTH career politicians and in the fray just for the money. I'm thinkin' he took a short-cut for the cash...........JMHO.........merlyn

9. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Phil...we have enough idiot politicians in California. No more, please.

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

This might sound really nuts, but Real Clear Politics has a poll out today by PPP showing Akin up by 1 point. The poll was taken after the gaff and PPP is a notorious lib hack house. Does Missouri know something we don't?

Oh, by the way, Scott Brown is up by 5 over the Indian maiden in Mass and Rasmussen has Josh Mandel dead even with Sherrod Brown(Al Franken's bunk mate) in Ohio. Mandel has an unbelievable biography...he could do it with a little help from his friends. In Virginia, the Tea Party has decided to fall in behind George Allen and that could be just what he needs to win.

I hate sounding so positive, but I think the Queen Mary is starting to turn.

Kit

11. bigdogtx

Akin WAS up by 10 points 3 days ago.....

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Dang Big "D",

I'm TRYING to be positive! Also, that poll was by Survey USA. PPP samples heavy to the Dem side and he's still in the lead. We can whip his stupid little A$$ after the election, but I for one am gonna stand behind the little turd(tird, terd).

13. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

The media are a bunch of lying basxxxds. He didn't say "legitimate rape", he said legitimate "rape victims". Whole different connotation.

14. Mapper

Mapper Member

I'M with Buzz-gun Akin is not real high on the Bell Curve. It would seem that the anti-incumbant movement is keeping him alive.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Akin is an idiot. He just handed a large block of moderate women's votes to Obama. Y'all are ticked about third parties siphoning votes from Romney... they're going to pale in comparison to this. The time to declare something like this is AFTER you get your man into the White House.

Republicans - Once again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

16. bigdogtx

EuroJoe,,,,,you may want to listen to his words,,,,,we may be able to discern what he was "meaning", but it is not what he "said".....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yKa5CY-KOHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

That video clear enough for you , Euro Joe? (Guess Pat Robertson Jr. didn't show that one on the 700 Club).

Wow. I guess we need to see what happens when some (for example) big black ex-convict grabs his wife/daughter by the hair and pounds her skull into the asphalt until she blacks out and then "goes into" her and "knows" her real, real good (Biblical terms, for you fundies trying to follow along) while she wheezes for air and bleeds through her eardrums...then see if her "female body" has a way of "shutting that down."

My guess - once they got to the hospital and heard the police report, they'd consult their "prayer circle"...then say hell with it, and call every CVS and Walgreens in Missouri and 3 surrounding states trying to locate "Plan B" (assuming her doctor didn't already compassionately "take care of it" for them).

What a stupid oaf.

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Looks like the guy is going to stay in the race. If I was his campaign I would put it out front - that yeah the guy says stupid stuff sometimes, but old Claire McCaskill does stupid stuff all the time. Old Claire voted for a Trillion dollar, 3000 page bill that she didn't read and the majority in her state didn't want. Now how damn smart is that?

Old Claire voted for Harry Reid as senate leader, the same US Senate that hasn't passed a budget in 3 years. How dam smart is that, and she plans on doing it again.

You could write volumns on the stupid crap ole Claire has done.

Campaign slogan - Akin says stupid stuff put Claire DOES stupid stuff.

It's probably too late to find a replacement anyway.

19. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'm kinda with Bisi on this one. Yes, Akin is as stupid as mule poot, but it would probably be a good idea for all you whiz kids out there to ask yourselves just how smart it is to eat one of our own while giving Ol' Commie Claire a week or so to reload her coffers, shine her brass, and come out swinging with a bunch of fresh Democrat propaganda and a load of quotes from "prominent" Republicans highlighting just what sort of scoundrel Jack The Ripper really is.

This is WAR, it isn't a meeting of Cub Scout Pack 402. If you feel the need to express your righteous indignation, get out there and elect Barack and you'll have a lifetime's worth to unload.

We'll know in a few days whether or not Akin sticks to his guns. If he comes to his senses, we all breath a sigh of relief. If he doesn't, we stand by our man. Heck, even the Marines don't bully their queers anymore.

Kit

20. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

There is no such thing as a "legitimate rape", the spin doctors are having a field day twisting this one around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.