1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

akc lab ret puppies

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Captain Bud, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

Post pictures.....everybody loves pictures of Lab puppies.....

And you are where in California? (619)

Phil

2. nutty1

nutty1 TS Member

0   0   0

i recently lost my yellow lab, and find that it's hard to beat a lab, as mine was a house dog and talk about a reliable dog he loved everyone and they loved him, great w/ kids and completely trust worthy, my best friend, i was in a crappy mood today till i saw this thread and you just have to smile and laugh, when you look at those faces, thank you for your pics and making my day steve

3. mulls427

mulls427 Member

0   0   0

Small black male or female? Thanks Mike "mulls"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.