1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

aka Grammie exposed?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

WANTED, the truth about AKA Grammie. Who is he? Were is he from? Is he retired? Were did he get his knowledge. REWARD .LOL

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

smsnyder..........If you pay attention to grammie's posts you would notice he's from Arizona. UFO's land in Arizona. Does that answer your question? LOL

Bill

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Just the thought of Grammie exposed sends shivers up my spine!

4. smsnyder

the man from MARS? Need AKA Grammies picture for Trapshooter.com.

5. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

Yep, Tron. Congratulations.

6. smsnyder

REWARD, 1 flat of shells for the real AKA grammies photo posted on trapshooters.com. ONLY 1 flat will be awarded.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Clue: his name is on the wall at Casa Grande.

HM

8. smsnyder

Were is Casa Grande?

9. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Clue,

His name is on the wall in the Post Office.

jim brown

10. smsnyder

nice try gordy. NOT

11. grammie

grammie TS Member

No,,,I'm not retired,,,,,,Yes,,,I am on the wall in Casa Grande for 100 straight,,,,just as I am at every club left in Arizona,,and was on the wall on those that no longer shoot or in operation....

Yes,,I live in Arizona and have for over 20 years,,,,No,,,I have never seen what you call a UFO,,,,what I saw were flares dropped from high altitude over the Barry Goldwater Range which I can see from my home,,even though its miles and miles away...

Knowledge???? Is just like luck,,,it comes to those who put themselves in the way of it,,,,,"knowledge" comes to those who seek it to erase the ignorance brainwashed into them as children through the church,,,through your parents own ignorance,,and through the failed educational system of this country....

The "truth" if that is what you seek is out there,,,but you will never find it in a church OR a school because things like "politcal correctness" and ignorance keep it from being taught in schools!!!!

For instance,,,,,,,,,,,,Prince Madoc,,over 1000 years a Welsh Prince and his brothers made a journey in Viking like long boats to the shores of this country,,,,they came in under Florida and landed close to the mouth of the Mississippi,,,they went upriver to present day kentucky and Tennesee,,,,there are Runestones in Oklahoma,,,there are remains of stone buildings in just the place a Welsh Prince would like to build,,,and this is,,,,close to running water or waterfall,,on high ground,,and on a rock surface,,,,,,,,,the remains of those buildings are still there,,,,,,Mummies with blue eyes have been found in Tennesee!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cherokee have legends of this,,,,and all legends have their feet planted in fact!!!!

What happened to the "mound builders" of Illinois,,,All have their own opinion of what happened to those people,,,,,,,,but none are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Madocs people were slaughtered by the Cherokee,,,,and that is why Tennesee is known by the Indians as a "dark and bloody land"!!!! The survivors went downriver and then up the Arkansas through Oklahoma,,,,and then North to the Land of Mandan,,,a trible wiped out by smallpox,,,,,,and this would account for Mandan Indians with blue eyes,,,red and blond hair,,,,and many Mandan words are identical to Welsh Words and mean the same thing!!!!!

Most people do not even understand our own beginnings,,our own country!!!!!! So how they can they be expected to understand what events transpired more thatn 1000 years ago that was the "foundation" of the AMERICA!!!!!! With those French Knights that saked jerusalem,,,and then gave up their knighthood,,,gave up their French Citizenship,,,,,and then these devout CHRISTIAN KNIGHTS gave up their own RELIGION of Christianity and turned JEWISH,,,,,,,,,only one thing could have caused devout christians,,,and KNIGHTS to do what they did,,,,,They discovered the truth of Christianity in the Temple Mount!!!!!!!!!! And some of that truth is-------there never was a Virgin Mary!!!!! She had 6 children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story of Christianity is False.....

AKA Grammie............

12. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Grammie, You just keep on Educatin' us. Hell, 'cept for your racism and a few other of your prejudices, you are probably mostly right. Regards, Jake

13. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Snyder who in the hell appointed you guardian of this site. Who grammie is - is his business. At least he doen't start a few hundred stupid threads like yourself about every stupid thing imaginable ie:how often do you trim your toe nails and does it help you shoot better?

Let's give an award as to who asks the most stupid questions in a year. You have won it hands down for 2007.

Don

14. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Since we're handing out awards.BIGDONG you lead the list for the most arrogant,spineless,most negitive,lonesome old ass,brainless,d**khead.there is....Nuc

15. smsnyder

Nukinfuts, thanks. Bigdon, it takes a smart person to ask questions, listen and learn from other peoples views. As grammie said in away, a reader is a leader. Nothing can replace knowledge and experience. Besides that.Stupid as a FOX .

16. smsnyder

FlaLargo, i should be in warm florida instead of this snow and ice. working on it.

17. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Tron
    I am with you on this one.

(Grammie for President?)

Bocephas

18. smsnyder

Gordy, nope not those guys either. Keep trying. Is that Mr, Ed the talking horse? Maybe he can tell us AKA Grammies real name and show us a photo?

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The artifacts of the mound builders are indeed Pre-Columgian, and can't be disputed.

The legend of Prince Madoc is the most convincing of all these stories.

And I, too agree with Grammie most of the time. So I won't tell you his real name. Why do you need to know, anyway?

HM

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Enhanced intelligence from alien anal probes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gramie trapshooters