1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ajustable comb

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Sep 11, 2013.

1. butcher

butcher Member

I would like a professional adjustable comb put on my 90t for around $275.00.Who to go to and amount of turn around time?

2. Deereman7

Deereman7 TS Member

Pm sent

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

You can check with Tron.

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Dave Berlet in New Knoxville, Ohio is the only guy that I let do adjustable combs for me. His phone number is 419-753-2557. I would guess his normal turn around would be a week or less. I am not sure what he is charing to do this work now, but I do know his pricing is VERY reasonable and his quality of work is nothing but top shelf. You will not be disappointed if you have Dave do the work. I would recommend you call him and talk to him before you let anyone else do any work. Dave also does adjustable recoil pads and custom builds add on ribs made out of delrin. Every rib is custom made and fitted to each gun. I have a post with pictures of one of his ribs on this site that he just made for me. Take a look at that rib. That will give you an idea of the quality of his work.

5. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

If you want a nice reasonable priced comb have tron in lower Michigan do it. He has done aobut 6 for me and everyone great. Quick turnaboud and reasonable. Go on his site and you will see some examples. Tron space is his site. You will not be disatisfied. alex Kotter superior wisconsin

6. viperrt

viperrt Member

Another vote for Tron. Great work, very reasonable, and fast turnaround.

7. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

Another vote for Tron.
    Gary Owen