1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Airport Security....NOT!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sure,,,,feel up a young lady or force grandma to take off her diaper,,,,and then let someone on with an EXPIRED boarding pass that DIDN'T match his IDENTIFICATION

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/30/investigation-launched-after-nigerian-man-boards-us-plane-without-valid-id/

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Yaaaa--- but there being sent back for retraining, they didn't check Grandma bra or shoes? I say stick this politically correct B.S.--we know what the terrorist look like There not White U.S. Citizen--baby's--or 90 year Grandma's!

3. over/under

over/under Member

Just another example of an efficiently run government organization. Your tax dollars at work. Local radio station is organizing a protest at the airport. This is Obamas civilian military at work.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Why blame the current President? The TSA was started under the previous President.

Eric

5. over/under

over/under Member

The old president never boasted about a civilian military. The new president instituted new searching measures. How many 95 year old grannys were involved in 911? So its my job, makes it ok to take the liberties and freedoms away from a 95 year old granny just wanting to go to her final resting place? If I can't drive there, I won't go!

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

So slipping-into-darkness, if the TSA announces they will stop checking grandmoms and kids, how long will it take before the baddies start to plant their bombs on grandmoms and kids?

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Mrs. Keet, can you explain how to plant a bomb on somebody without their knowledge.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There was nobody telling them they have to do it right, they were just told they have to do it ... Thats the way the Government works ... Its the trickle down effect from the Politicians ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Galt - They've done it already. They used the feeble minded. Small children have been conned into being bomb mules.

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

If you don't use the commercial airlines then you have nothing to complain about.

All this BS with the TSA could be avoided all together with just a few minor changes to our Constitution, starting with the 4th Amendment....I'm sure all the chest-thumpers are agreeable to this...

Anyway, it's a moot point as all the directives in effect today will be changed within a year...

Curt

11. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

We do not need to change anything in the Constitution. We just need to figure out that the constitution is for LEGAL CITIZENS, not any foreign person who happens to get himself here. Even if a person is here on a temporary Visa, they are NOT Citizens, and must obey whatever rules we place on them. We also need to tighten up the visa system, if a person does not leave the country when the time is up, he should be immediately arrested. Anyone who has violated the rules of the visa system should be banned for life, I don't care what excuse they have. I am tired of having to be subjected to greater and greater hoops to jump because we do not enforce laws on illegals.

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Actually Curt - You can avoid the search by stepping in the scanner. And what's going to happen that will change all this in a year?

13. bigdogtx

mrskeet,,,,please post link of the children being used as bomb mules here in the US,,,,also tell me why I have to assume the "surrender" position in the scanner,,,,you might want to follow some of the money line for the scanners,,,,and BTW,,,,the scanners do not show orifice contents, so please tell me how we are "safer"?????

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2010/01/06/5-reasons-body-scanners-might-not-solve-our-terrorism-problem/

Curt,,,,sometimes we HAVE TO use the commercial airlines,,,,I wish I didn't,,,,but I have constraints....

14. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Feeble Minded = mrskeet and his pal servn99 the perfect candidates. Both

are walking, talking, orfices (assholes).....Nuff Said

15. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

birddogtx - None yet in the USA so far as I know. But the have been used in the Middle East. So we should announce we are not checking kids and grandmothers, then wait for a grandmother or kid mule to blow up a plane then say "duh, I guess we better start to checking again"?

16. bigdogtx

What about my point on other orifices???? The scanners and NOT stopping hiding explosives there,,,,what about the 3 oz fluids that you can take,,,,there is so much and you are being fooled if you think the scanners are making you safer....

17. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Mrs. Keet, it easy to smuggle a bomb on a US airliner. All you have to do is wrap a towell around your head and carry a koran. The TSA wouldn't dare to search anybody who actually looks like a bomb carrying Muslem terriorist. No way, that wouldn't be politically correct. Far better to harass an elderly woman. We can thank liberals for that kind of idiocy.

18. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Galt - I'm not really interested in your bigotry. Go put on a sheet.

19. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Please don't be so rude and hateful in the future Mrs. Keet or people will think you a hatemongering liberal woman. It was you who asked the question of me. If you don't want to hear the answer then don't ask the question.

BTW, sheets don't work for most people since they are too large- one must wrap the towell around ones head unless one has as big a head as you do. In your case, a sheet will work well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.