1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Airgas made it right by me.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I think everyone knows I had a problem with AirrGas last week that could not be resolved at the local leval.. With the help of my many friends here..the issue was resolved at a upper leval and all is good.. I want to thank everyone for their help in this matter.. All Good.. Mike

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Good for you Mike, I guess we're not all air heads on here. :)

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Lots of good things happen because of this forum.

4. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Mike had a valid issue, that honestly should have been handled locally and on the spot. However, these things do happen, and at least it was resolved. Mike's complaint seemed so obvious to me, as it is a somewhat (sadly) common issue in the industrial gas business when small style cylinders are involved.

Kudos's to Airgas for stepping up and doing the right thing.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Sad thing is I've spent so much money with them over the years that they would even consider me stealing a 20lb aluminum bottle.. I'm glad the V.P. could get it all straight.. Next stop was the President.. He lives just 2 minutes away from another trapshooter on this board.. Anyway.. I thank everyone for their help..and glad it's OVER...

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

It may be a wise thing to spray paint your name and phone number on tanks that you own and also copy the serial number from that tank if there is one or put one on . Glad you problem was solved .

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I had my name and number on my tank.. I left it to be hydroed and filled.. When I returned to get it.. they told me I had exchanged tanks..

8. porky

porky TS Member

My take on this event is that whenever I leave a tank, I will get a reciept and on the reciept will be the note that I own the tank.

9. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Well Mike , you did every thing right . Just a bad misunderstanding at the counter .

10. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

That's the part that hurts the most.. Airgas has always been over the top helpful.. Jeff Terriot.. whi I've known for over 25 years has been out to my jobsites to see if there was ways to save me money.. or curtique my welding processes.. Guys at the counter were always friendly.. Then this happened.. I guess when you spend money.. everyone smiles..
    I don't know.. I try to just plain help people.. I've unsold customers when they were trying to buy the wrong thing.. even if I had no right thing to sell them.. I help my fellow shooters anyway I can for the cost of the parts and little else.. Sometimes.. not even the cost of the part... It's not all about the dollar.. Anyway.. it's time to lay this to rest.. Airgas.. in the end.. did the right thing.. I wish I could just turn back time..and errase it from my memory banks..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.