1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Air Tec Stocks Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RedScare, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedScare

RedScare Member

Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone had experience with Air Tec stocks out of Wisconsin. Looks like a G2 system and was wondering about quality and service. I prefer to keep my business local. Any info would be appreciated.

How do they compare to G2?

Who all owns an Air Tec?

Any issues?

Thanks

2. RedScare

RedScare Member

How long/ rounds did you have the Air Tec? Did it become any worse for the wear you put on it?? I have heard of the G2 system having to be rebuilt in like 5 - 10 years. How did the stock function for you and do you think there were any downfalls to the system.

Thank you for your time.

3. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

I've owned the Air Tec for some time. Works great and remarkablely the 'AIR' system keeps it's charge forever, even under temp changes. No clicks, hicks, pauses, drips or errors etc. For all that you get: "All Air-Tec stocks are fully adjustable, equipped with a soft comb, new recoil pad and carry a full manufacturers warranty against defects in material and workmanship". From the web site.
    very good value.
    deadeye45

4. RedScare

RedScare Member

Well im going to see Pete at Air Tec tomorrow for a fitting and to get the system installed in my Browning XT Unsingle.

I got a couple of PM's and all the responses were good about Air Tec.

Ill post a pic when its done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.