1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Air Tec Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OVBILL, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVBILL

OVBILL TS Member

Has anybody used Air-Tec Stock

out of Wauwatosa, WI

Regards

Bill Cameron

2. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I once had one on a 682 Beretta I owned at the time.Pete does a really nice job and I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.I know I liked mine.

3. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

anyone have contact info for Pete? Is he still making them?

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Contact info at bottom of page.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Air-Tec is just a copy of the G Squared (Shockmaster) stock. The patent(s) must have run out, and he's selling them a little cheaper. This is nothing new....

6. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Just a little cheaper???...ummm, ok, if you say so.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I think I saw Pete's early ones before G Squared came out with theirs. At the time all they had was comb hardware.

HM

8. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    I felt compelled to chime in here. Chronologically, Air-Tec came after us. The first production Shockmaster system was installed in 1989. I went to work with my father full time in mid 1993, and I believe Pete Elsen began producing his system sometime after this, but I really couldn't tell you the date. We continue to produce what we believe is the highest quality system on the market, strive for perfection and total customer satisfaction in every stock, and we do still have patents in force. One additional correction to this thread... Our recoil reduction system came first, before our adjustable comb, and several years before my father designed our all-brass adjustable comb hardware, which I recently resumed installing after discontinuing it for a several years. I hope this helps to clarify, good luck to all, including of course, Mr. Elsen. Mike Gregory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

air tec stock