1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Air Force One Passangers?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 90Tshooter, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90Tshooter

90Tshooter Member

Just saw this on Yahoo. We're paying for Air Force One to be used for passenger travel? Not just any passengers, passengers that are used for BO's political gains. Why didn't BO send AF1 to pick up some NRA members? I'm sure they're staying in a nice place while in DC, compliments of US taxpayers.

http://news.yahoo.com/clock-ticking-gun-control-debate-amid-threat-filibuster-135808129.html

Keep contacting your lawmakers, I am.

Joe

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I wondered about that myself. It was a tragedy at Sandy Hook but why should we pay the price for one idiots actions?

Also who is going to pay for the 3 days the parents will be in DC? And finally don't these people have jobs to go to? Are we supporting them while they are campaigning for Obama's agenda?

3. 548

548 Guest

4. SBray

SBray Active Member

Obama should be ashamed of himself, grandstanding the grief stricken relatives of Newtown at the taxpayers expense, just to promote his agenda!

Instead of being in the White House, working at solving our nation's economic problems, he and his family are going on one expensive vacation after another. He spends more time flying around giving speeches than working at the real issues.

Steve

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

You are a blank message, Jeff

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I didn't see the Dad who IS totally against new gun regulations Invited!!!

He was on Megan Kelly's show yesterday, WOW what a dad!!!!

His character and strength PUT'S to shame those that rode in on the bus(AF 1)!!

The fact that the country is drowning in debt and these "pawns" rode AF 1 to come to DC and attack the Constitution, makes them a "disgrace" in my book!!

OH YA is Obo going to go get the Victims of the Knife attack in Houston to help?? I Bet NOT!

7. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Since when do we use AF1 to bring a grandstand to lobby for the leaders whims.
    All the gun laws in the world won't stop the criminals. Enforce the present laws and quit bargaining away the jail time. Get them off the streets and the problems will subside.

Big Jack

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

What about the other 25,000 or so US families that lost school age children last year and the year before and so on, to 'other' causes? It's not hard for them to cope? Terrible tragedies happen everyday in one way or another....diseases, SDS, auto, pools, choking hazards.... Do they get a flight with the president too?

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

For right now, the new gun laws are a smoke screen meant to take our attention off the economy, unemployment and the national debt.

Little on the main stream media about 88,000 new jobs last month when the projection was 186,000. We need over 300,000 for 4 months to make a recovery.

10. 100straight

100straight Member

The King cannot take complete control until guns are removed from the hands of the peasants.

11. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

I have a relative in Kalifornia that is extremely ill, mostly due to worrying about the guns that her husband keeps in an underground storage bunker in the back yard.

Who do I contact to have AF-1 ferry me out there to console her and get her to contact the authorities. Oh, and It would be even more beneficial to her if I could take my family along, too.

Kiv

12. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

15,000 convicted felons attempted to buy then denied. With the attempt, they broke the already existing law of background checks.

40 were convicted of this crime by Obama's crew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.