1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Air Force One china missing

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by jagrdawger, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

Remember when The Presidents Clinton left the White House and flew away on the plane formerly know as Air Force One? Their friends and staff stole many of the items that were not fastened down on the plane, as well as many items from the white house. Hillary even loaded out historic furnishings forgetting that they had never graced her trailer or shack in Arkansas.

I bet we do not have a recurrence of this tomorrow!!!

All bets are off that some priceless, historic items will not end up in Kenya over the next 4-8 years.

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I think that might be the least of worries for a very bleak outlook but note worthy respectfully.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

This is the new breed of American politics, Brought to Washington by the Arkansas mob, now back in power without having to run point.

The thin veneer of civilization is easily peeled back to reveal gutter scum.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, Dorothy"

HM

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Oh gosh...at the last Grand in Vandalia, I asked to take home a coffee cup from the cafeteria. The lady who took the money said to fill it up and just walk out. I did and cherish my good memories of the mornings I sat and drank cup after cup while visiting with friends. Now that you tell this story of taking the china, maybe I better return the cup?

5. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

The difference being you asked for the cup. I don't think the clinton's wanted anyone to know.

6. BT-99MAX

BT-99MAX Member

Also, If I remember correctly, before leaving, didn't the Clinton Staff remove the "W" keys from all or almost all of the typewriters and keyboards at the White House?

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Trailer Trash, is trailer trash, you can take the trash out of Arkansas, but not the trash out of the Hillary's. BRGII

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Dead on Halfmile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.