1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Air cylinder for Mec 9000G

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 410 JIM, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

0   0   0

Pneumatic conversion unit for Mec 9000G,just add compressor. First $100.00 takes this beauty. Has hardware for 4 loaders(only one cylinder so one loader at a time) Thanks Jim

2. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

0   0   0

you got constructions too?

3. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

0   0   0

Yeah, I think I can find the constructions. I used it for a while so if I can install the thing any learning disabled 6 year old probably can to. The phone number for the company is on the tube. Those metal H things hook to where the handle normally would attach. Every time you push the foot valve it makes a farting noise and spits out a round. My wife said that it was almost as annoying as other similar sounds around the house,but without the smell. Jim

4. ScottEslick

ScottEslick Member

0   0   0

Any chance you could post the name of the company that made it?

Thanks, Scott

5. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

0   0   0

The company's name was Smooth as Silk out of Arizona.
    Jim

6. daveship

daveship Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

i'll take it..where do i send the money.....561-414-7775

7. len loma

len loma TS Member

0   0   0

I mean no offense but just from a engineering stand point I can not see how even with flow valves there would be very smooth consistant action of loader with cylinder operated by air. Hydraulic oil does not compress and action is quite more controllable. Air operation of loader makes me wonder if there would be consistent compression and crimps of shells. Potential for a dangerous load possible? Think of the cost savings if possible to manufacture an air operated loader. You'd think all the loader manufactures would have jumped on this decades ago.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

I agree, and the speed valves would make no difference because you will not build enough ram force with 120 PSI to do the required operations with that cylinder.

9. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

0   0   0

David, sorry about calling you late tonite. I took a back pain pill so time got confused. Heck, almost forgot what day of week this is. Call me tomorrow anytime at 205-243-3831 about the air cylinder. Jim Bowlin

10. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds. Thanks all. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec 9000g conversion with air cylinder