1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Aint got a chance!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

u r 2,

Who won the Grand American Handicap last year? What was his yardage?

Yep, run along now.

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Sorry guys,

I think my post pretty much was a pass on this sorry piece of bait thrown with a limp wrist.

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

piddy You really don,t know do you ??

When you say Grand American Handicap a trapshooter knows the answer .

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

For the ignorant piddle poser pud pullers. From the RJ Stuart website:

EVENT # 24 - THE GRAND AMERICAN HANDICAP

CHAMPION GALATA NICK S VALLEY CITY, OH 100

Nick shot that sweet 100 from the 20 and earned 2.5 yards for his efforts.

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

PIGGY: Could you try to be a bit more diplomatic save calling "in your infinite dumbson" and "ignorant"?

We're trying to make this a congenial site. Lighten up and no name calling.

Thanks.

6. patch

patch Active Member

ur2 may have been fishing but,there are a lot of shooters short and long yardage that feel they don't have a chance against some of the 27yd shooters. Not most of the 27yd shooters just the ones that are really supposed to be back there.I think if a shooter cannot hold above an 85 average,they have no business being on that yard line,no matter if they are on the 21 or 27.I will also add my 2 cents worth on the money punch while I am at it,it is unfair to give anyone yardage that doesn't win the shoot or shoot a 96 or better. Now all of the long yardage shooters that really can't win anything anyway and the delegates that respond to this and think that it is fair,go ahead and state your opinions even if they are wrong. Thank You. P.S. I have got the drag set as loose as it will go. Go ahead and swallow the bait!!!!

7. Juno

Juno TS Member

jeez

8. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

G.A.H. won 7 times in 50 years from the 27. Need I say more? J.Woolsey

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

I am willing to bet a Diet Coke that the Grand American will not be won by a 27 yard shooter. The odds are in my favor.

Pat Ireland

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Pat Ireland:

I will take that bet because that is not that much of a bet but I will pay you a 12 pack of diet cokes instead if you win.

But I will bet that the 3rd place man will be from the 27 yards so if you want to bet on that then you might get a half case of diet cokes instead so how thirsty are you.

Ok all you got to do if you loose is to buy my 3 real cokes un leaded versions if you loose..

Foghorn220

11. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

So?? shoot 100 from the 20-21 and your even......

12. phirel

phirel TS Member

Foghorn220- Let's keep it simple. One Diet Coke that a 27 yard shooter does not win the Grand American Handicap.

Pat Ireland

13. Kent

Kent TS Member

Leo won the opening day handicapwith 100 from the 27 yesterday. AN EVENT NAMED AFTER LAST YEARS CHAMPION (20 YDS) How ironic. Just about 800 entries. Yes it was warm out there.

I thought the targets were set high and fast all day, especially the doubles.
    Unless they had the radar gun in the trap house I did not see them use one when they set the doubles on Bank 4.

14. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

if you want to be hip it's caps instead of handicap. also,caps is plural while handicap is singular,what gives?

15. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Again I'm confused here. What kind of athlete steps out on the playing field afraid ? I'm afraid that I wont win ? If thats the case you certainly will not win. And your right you ain't got a chance. How is that you ain't got a chance ? If it takes a 100 to win then break a 100. If you don't break a 100 that day then you strive to break 100 tomorrow. I'm a 21 yard shooter and every time I step up there not only do I think I have a chance I know it. I'm not looking for # 2 #3 #4 etc. I want the whole ball of wax. Not class trophies the whole shoot trophy. At this point everyone on here including me has broken targets from every station and lost targets from every station. Have confidence in yourself that you can break em all strive to break em all and have NO FEAR !!!. In other words fish or cut bait. Are we athletes here or whiney crybabies.

Step up there with the big guns and let them know who you are by pulling that trigger. NO FEAR !!!

16. trapshootingfran

trapshootingfran TS Member

widomaker, I'm with you . If one doesn't have the drive to break-em all and play with the" BIG DOGS", than just stay on the yard!!!!

17. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

To me its Handicrap.

18. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I would be a lot braver at the 21 too. :)

19. jptrapshooter

jptrapshooter Member

widowmaker,

to answer your question, whiney crybabies.

If a short yardage shooter isn't whining about a "big dog" 27 yarder taking all of his money, then a 27 yarder is whining about a "sandbagging" short yardage shooter taking all of his money.

20. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

JBrooks:

Put me on the 27 and I'll shoot from there. I have no problem with that. I'll shoot what ever they throw its why I do it .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bill petras north huntingdon