1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AIM Shoot at NYS homegrounds

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pjh, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjh

pjh Member

Hello all. This year we will be holding the NYS AIM shoot during the NYS Championships. We will be shooting on Tuesday July 6th. The last few years we have had around 100 kids. We felt it would be great to have the Kids be a part of a larger shoot. The details will be posted on nysata.com site and in the state program. To reduce costs I will be looking for a few volunteers to score and load houses for the day. If you plan on coming to the shoot and have a little extra time I would really appreciate the help. Its a great experience and part of the sports future. If interested please send me a note. Thanks! Peter Hamann NYS AIM Co-Director / WNYS ATA Director

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Pete:

If we have the new place up down here by then we are planning on returning to NY for the summer...Things are going slow right now.

If we are there we will be glad to help you out...

Have a great time in Arizona next week, and enjoy yourselves.

Dave & Judy in SC

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Pete, be glad to come up and help out. Barney

4. shotgunpeople

Barney,

You never surprise me when it comes to helping out people, especially kids.

Hope we can join you too, for this worth while shoot.

Dave and Judy

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Up for Peter and the kids.

Ron Burdick

6. pjh

pjh Member

Thanks for all the responses. I will send out another note as the shoot date gets closer! Its great to know that we have help when we need it! Peter

7. pjh

pjh Member

Hello All. The AIM shoot is Tuesday July 6th. we hope to start shooting by 9am. If you can help please stop down to the Bridgeport Club. I am in camper spot #1. My Phone is 585-259-0700. Thanks!!

8. rem32lady

rem32lady Member

Hi Pete ! Can you post what time we're supposed to be at Cicero and where we should meet you? I'll see you in the AM as promised.
    Deb Vendel

9. shotgunpeople

Pete,

As you know, we are here at the State grounds...

Will see you this evening to find out what time in the AM to meet with you.

Hope it gets a little cooler...lOL

Dave and Judy From SC

10. shotgunpeople

UP FOR AIM !

11. pjh

pjh Member

Thanks all. We had 45 shooters and the volunteers did great under very hot conditions. The results are posted on the site. Thanks to Larry G and all the folks who made it a success especially all the coaches and parents. Hope to see more next year. Peter

12. shotgunpeople

Pete,

It was a very nice, organized shoot. This was the first time Judy and and I have worked an AIM shoot and dispite the heat, we enjoyed it.

We couldn't help but notice one youngster who was not shooting, but who worked all day scoring and loading...Christopher Vendel. This young man was setting a wonderful example of giving back to his sport by doing this for the other kids. Christopher is of All American status, and gave up his day to set a good example for those who look up to him. Nice Job Christopher !!! You showed a lot of class today, and us older people really noticed, and appreciated it.

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.