1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AIM Championship

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by talbers, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talbers

talbers Member

This will be my first year attending the AIM Grand Championship and I am having no luck trying to find a schedule of events. I found the ATA Grand flyer and all it had for the AIM was a quick mention of when. If a schedule exists a link would be great.

Thanks,

Todd

2. Steve R

Steve R Member

There is some information in the last post one news letter from the ATA. Hope that helps.

3. talbers

talbers Member

Thanks. Looks like they are still working on the program.

Todd

4. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I like the way they state the AIM is in conjuction with the Grand.

AIM events are done before the Prelims even start!

5. talbers

talbers Member

Yeah that stinks. This is our first year and I was looking forward to shooting some events with my daughter but oh well. At least it saved my paying for ATA registered targets.

6. Steve R

Steve R Member

New information on the AIM Championship program.

7. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

So what's the new information. that program has been out for months. It still does not change the fact that the championshup is 2 days in front of the Grand prelims.

Do we really need all the other shooting games like the 3-gun and handicap and doubles? Aim program is 16 yard singles all season long.

There is usually 60-70 kids that show up at registered shoots to shoot the singles at our club. Maybe 4-5 stay for Handi-caps and usually none stay for doubles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

aim championship