1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Aide got with DEM Senator's Gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GunDr, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

So...what's this senator gonna do. Fight the handgun ban in DC to help his aide, or let him get hung out to dry?

The article does say the handgun belonged to the Senator....was it REGISTERED to HIM?

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

This one ought to be interesting!

ec90t

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

Sorry to dissapoint you GunDr. Virginia does not register guns.

4. chopperman

chopperman Member

Absolutely nothing will happen to either of them. The problem will quietly go away.

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Webb is an asshole, he will probably let his aid hang...Bill

6. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

Au'contraire, Members of Congress are the only 'public' allowed to carry on Federal property and the only permit they need is the Congressional ID card.

7. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Try to imagine this very thing happening, but with the political parties reversed...

Keeping in mind this irresponsible jackass recently got uppity with the president in public over the war.

But this guy will get a pass, no big deal. cls

8. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

He can have a gun on capitol hill but it is forbidden in D.C. to even pass through with one. Quite a lot on TV today about it and if they follow the law both he and his aide are in trouble. I am sure he will skate on it because of being a Dem. if he was a Repub there would be hearings and trials and TV 24 hours a day on it.
    ftlupton

9. smartass

smartass TS Member

It doesn't matter what party Webb is in, it will soon become Bush's fault according to the liberal turds.

10. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

Don't know bout you guys but I have contacted my Senators and Congressmen. This is a crime and they need to get the same punishment that you or I would get if we did the same thing.
    ftlupton

11. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

Isn't it interesting how they create special privileges for themselves and still screw it up. "Congressional rules allow congressmen and senators, but not staff (or common people), to have a gun on federal property."

Shoot well and often,

Jim

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Democrat liberal hypocrites of today, including Rosie O'Donkey, have a double standard firmly in place.

Nothing new about that. In 1988, Carl T. Rowan, an avowed anti gun Washington Post columnist, shot a neighbor teen ager for taking an unauthorized dip in his pool. He used an illegal unregistered .22 pistol.

It was hushed up nicely, and a year Later I had the privilege of speaking to Toby Roth, our then congressman. I asked him about this incident, and he said, "Oh, they swept that under the rug."

Internet search today yields info of a hung jury, declared mistrial and no further action.

Pukes never change their spots.

HM

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Maybe Bush should immediately give this aide a pardon. It would be quite a slap in the face of the senator.

14. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Halfmile, I believe you spelled Rosie's last name wrong. The correct spelling is Rosie O'Skankey. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.