1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ahnold, you rascal!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Geez, boinkin the maid? Got her full of puppies?

Just now it's coming out. So there is a mini Terminator out there about 10 years old now.

Feet of clay, feet of clay.........

HM

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Yeh, I saw it on AOl.news. Sounds like JFK still backed him for governer after the maid was covered up??? What took her so long to divorce him??? All in the name of politics!!! Mind boggling. Break=em all. Jeff

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

He swore he was just there to "pump her up!" wonder if the kids name is Hans or Franz??

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

So why did Maria leave him? After all, if there's anybody who should accept having an adulterous Ho-banging dirtbag in the family, it's a Kennedy.

-Gary

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

his next movie "The Inseminator"....

6. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Does the kid look like Devito?

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Here I've sat, admiring the grandly sophisticated libertines Europeans have elected to run their ships of state: Berlusconi and his harem, Francois Mitterand and "les deux familles," the list just goes on and on.

But we had such an uber-mensch right here under our noses - and didn't even know it! The privilege! The outright damned arrogance of this so obviously superior man! Arnold Schwarzenegger just became my hero. He's not constitutionally qualified to hold the office Bill Clinton once held, of course...but if there ever was an American man more eminently-qualified to be President of France, I cannot think who he is.

Consider: the kid was born before he became governor. And according to at least one account, this woman retired from her employment with Ahnold only last year. It's all but certain he employed her the whole time he was Governor as a "quid pro quo" to keep her quiet. And quite effectively, it would seem, since for seven (!) years, the media never came close to breaking this story.

Now further consider: the whole time the state budget is getting crushed like an aluminum can, state workers are getting days off without pay, they are getting the entire white-hot rod of fiscal austerity rammed up their ass by the Governator - all while this woman holds onto what basically amounts to a state job - and retires from it!

Hell, even I'm not above enjoying a chuckle over that! The only thing better than seeing lazy state workers "get theirs," is getting it at the hands of a hypocrite Republican.

He was just getting some "mud for his turtle," and for once, now I get to be the one to look those lazy Clinton-voting Cal state employees in the face and say, "Yawn - Big Deal - it's a private matter - it has no bearing on his job performance."

You want a rags-to-riches political narrative that "Tells the Story of America?" Well, then, I hope the kid grows up and goes to the best schools, meets all the right people, then becomes Mayor of L.A. on the Tea Party ticket, files bankruptcy, closes a half-dozen Community Colleges and tears up the City's union contracts - all while humping HIS secretary over the same Mahogany desk Riordan used to sit at. That would sure do it for me.

Did I say I love it? (I love it). This has absolutely nothing to do with his job performance, you Liberals...absolutely nothing, it's simply a private matter - nothing more.

...snicker.

(But seriously, Arnold - I hear the IMF is hiring)

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Very good Buzz! LOL

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Buzz, if Arnold was getting "mud for his turtle", she wouldn't have gotten pregnant. By the way, if Arnold was paying her the big buck for being his ho and bearing his son, why did she feel the need to keep coming to work? I would have retired the day of the paternity test.

11. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Arnold’s step son should be grateful for his dad’s genes. Yes, cheating on your spouse is not good but consider the tale of “Scar” Gordon in the science fiction novel, The Glory Road, circa 1961, by Robert A. Heinlein.

The Glory Road tells the saga of an honorably discharged U. S. Marine who meets up with a stunningly beautiful extra-terrestrial named Star. Together they fight and overcome many monsters in various worlds in search of a priceless treasure, an “egg” containing the world’s knowledge.

In one world, after defeating a dragon, a large feast is held and Scar is offered the king’s wife and daughter for his evening entertainment. Scar refuses and instead spends the night with Star. In the morning, Scar is scorned and is allowed to leave without ceremony.

Puzzled, he asks Star why the king is angry with him. Star explains that whenever a champion or great warrior enters the kingdom, he is expected leave behind his genes in the women of the King’s household so that the kingdom will hopefully develop future champions to defend it.

Understanding the kingdom’s customs, Scar returns and performs the desired marital duties. A great celebration occurs the next morning as Scar and Star leave to continue their quest for the Egg.

Robert A. Heinlein, often called "the dean of science fiction writers" with over 32 novels, 4 movies, two television series and countless short stories to his credit, is one of my favorite authors.

Some of his works include:

Novels

Glory Road (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_Road)

Stranger in a Strange Land

Star Ship Troopers

Space Cadet

Red Planet

Waldo

Farmer in the Sky

Magic, Inc.

Films:

Destination Moon

Red Planet

Space Cadets

Puppet Masters

Ed Ward

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

After seeing a pic of the said woman, i think an eye exam is in order. Heck maybe even a mental exam. I mean WTF? With his position and money that was the best he could do? Yikes!!!

13. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

"No......no.......Meesta Arnold no at home." Bet that was said a few times!!

Wayne

14. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Lets face it...most men are 3rd eye blind

15. dverna

dverna Active Member

grntitan,

I agree!! How drunk was he to want to be between those loins? Then he is too dumb (or so out of control) to pull out before the "Happy ending".

I can understand being unfaithful. Surely he could have found an attractive married woman who would keep the affair private, and not get knocked up.

Idiot.

Don Verna

16. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

In California were calling him the sperminator....

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Damn. Not even on my most drunk feeling down on myself nights. I mean that is nasty boys. That gives me the "Heebie Geebies". I'm gonna go wash my eyes out now.

My wife said, "that was 10 years ago". I don't think 10 years has done that to her. It looks natural. Whew!! Thats bad. Lets see, that nasty thing or Maria. Is that a tough choice for you guys??

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yes, she was much hotter back then...

gw22_2008_030347.jpg

20. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

I feel sorry for the guy. A silver spoon,democrat,rich girl? At least,she had her own spending money. He would have been much better off to have chosen the maid for a wife then the one he did chose. I'll bet he could never tell his buddies about the great supper that his wife made for him.

Patrick Swartz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.